Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

I mean its at 12.0 rn with 2 7fs and 4 9ls. But then again that would make it the same br as the f104asa with either 4 9ls or 2 9ls and 2 aspides with no gun. all while having an rwr that doesnt tell you direction… They need to move that thing down asap.

the mk5 could also get its better ammo and LRF and go up to 9.0, the mk3 shouldnt go down as 7.3s do struggle alot against the thing.
the mk10 to 9.3 is just ridiculous though, even if it got togs, should just put the mk11 in and give it the full upgrade package

Dont get me started, youll bring out the vatnicks thall talk your ear off trying to explain why the t55am is worse than your chieftain mk3 (im not even kidding, they were straight up saying its more armoured with a better gun and all lmao).

who tf is gonna bring dumb fire rockets in a plane thats 9.7? thats just pure stupidity

The f20 is 12.7 rn and if u take the sparrows you can only take 2 9Ls

Use them as flares mate, its what i do in my t2 and f1 as they refuse to give my f1 its flare pods…

Damn, i thought it was 12.3 last i checked. Yeah, that thing shouldnt be facing viggens with ARH missiles lol. 12.3 would be fine.

(grippens)

1 Like

Hey, ive gotten into people who believe a vehicle have 30mm more pen at 60° warrants it being the same BR despite having worse mobility and armor lol

you really just said that. the rockets i still use on mig19, hunter F6, heck any jet without flares, T2, F3H etc.

the rockets are used as a flare and can distract the missiles, so no its not pure stupidity, what is stupidity is demanding a jet that under performs a bit at 9,7 go to 8,7 you have either no understanding of the game, or no care about it.

now this is off topic, if youd like to continue speak to me off the forum

T1E1 90 mm should go down to 5.3 BR in realistic as it is a sidegrade to the T1E1, having worse mobility, worse reload and no stabilizer for better pen and damage.

Yeah, 12.3 would be a fine br for the f20

i hate to be that guy. i checked his stats out and pff the only positive KD hes got was the F8U2 which right now is a certified positive kd

I’ve been playign the Tornado F3 since the dark days of the Stage W radar and the Skyflashes random self destructs. These days I easily consider it one of the strongest 12.0 aircraft in game at the moment and if they fix the BOL and add Phimat, would be one of the strongest 12.3 in game.

I routinely seal club things like the Mig-23MLD in it with ease and would take on Mig-29s and F-16s in it quite happily if it wasnt for teh BOL issue.

I’m surprised it didn’t get out at 6.0 to be completely honest, 5.7 is fine. Play it like a T25 except it’s two brs lower lol

1 Like

I tried playing it but no stab kinda just sucks. i can do far better with a jumbo than any 90mm will do for me. short stabs are a fucking life style.

Air RB F4s phantom II 12.0 > 11.7 It’s impossible to do anything with the F4s Phantom II, nowadays you buy it to serve as a free death for other players,You can also consider from 12.0 to 11.3,
your AIM 9 doesn’t work, any spark disorients the missile, and your AIM-7 F sparrow is the same thing as playing the lottery, you’re never sure what you’ll do if you want to get close to the target

The f4s is ok ar 12.0, is just that the 4th gen irccm launchers should go up instead

youve got 59 matches in the tornado F3 dude that isnt that many. it really isnt that strong outwith the radar and the missiles combo once its out of the skyflash its a nightmare

Look at Sim

1 Like

Mate, just a second ago you were saying the f14 had 7e-2s and that the tornado was faster than it. I fully belive you just went off and looked up all of that to even try and stay relevant in thsi conversation. kindly stop wasting our time with this nonsense. the Tornado doesnt function against anything above the f14, let alone the f14 itself. The tornado late is a horrid existence but that is top tier air.