Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

GRB, Leopard 2K, 10.0 > 9.7. I think we need to DONT TOCH Leo remains cardboard no matter where you shoot

1 Like

NOW that is a more sound and far more intelligent request for both missiles and plane.

totally agree man, would also make the hunter F6 actually deserve the 9.7 BR

TBF the leo 2k does stomp in downtiers, but that doesnt mean it should be the same br as a t72b. A fix for this is to move the t72 up but we all know thatll never happen.

9.3 would still put it in the range of planes that have flares when 8.7 would completely disregard its possibility of being put against flares, and when i casually turn in the gr1 i lose about 350-400kmph just from one turn leaving me vulnerable to faster planes like the a5 to catch up and destroy me

the leo2k is supperior tothat t72 in everything bar the round and the armour.

ive got it with an aced crew , at 9.7 the leo2k is absolutely abhorantly OP man and no one can convince me otherwise. i keep it in my 11.3 lineup, its more mobile than the 2a4, has better turret traverse, has a 20mm autocannon, has a better shape, and has better optics i believe bar the no thermals.

1 Like

the 2k is seriously 10.0 worthy man. id definitely say its the best 9.7

1 Like

that is a total skill issue.

your excuse to you getting shot down by a plane better than you is to force the harrier into a realm where with a semi competant pilot it would be beyond untouchable, the harrier does not lose that much speed in a turn unless you sustain a turn and force more Gs than are needed. at all. rather than push the harrier down, give its missiles the correct stats for what it had IRL and itll be alright where it is.

No, the F-20 Tigershite sucks really bad in my opinion. Just terrible.

I do hate facing it tbh, its stupid fast with trolly turret and 20mm. I see it more as a light tank more than anything else so maybe moving it up should be alright.

1 Like

i mean, its bettter than the leo2av which is 10.0 with the 105mm gun.

the 2k is an absolute menace cause its armour actually can work sometimes, and due to the mobility it can dodge a lot and flank alot. its like if you gave the XM1 a better profile, and a 120mm gun, with a 10.3 round

Not an analog. Has a total of four IR missiles and can’t lead the missile. LAV-AD can carry twice to four times as many missiles and has the option of anti tank with its hydra. The shilka does compare to the ozelot who I think is a Br above it.

so it would still be alright going up against a5s? that have a higher top speed better turn time and missiles that pull 35 g’s from rear and flares?

Chieftain mk10 : 9.0 > 9.0 (stay) Reason : Low mobility for MBTs, the BR is an error. We’re Still waition the mk11 variant (TOGs system) to be at the BR.

Chieftain Mk3 8.7 > 8.3 Reason : Mk5 is 8.7, mk3 is slower and should fix the 8.3 British lineup.

2 Likes

GRB GAB, Vidar, 8.3 or 8.7, it’s over bearing at its current BR.

1 Like

Gaijin is more likely to have that as the next premium since its been a hot minute since they added a prem jet.

If thier going to move it up they better give it the fucking thermals at least. Stupid of them not to. Along with giving the mk 5 its lrf and moving the mk 3 down to 8.3.

I kinda agree, the tigershart should go down, not a lot but it should go down a bit maybe 0.3 down

1 Like

I don’t see any issue with it to be honest. Never struggle to kill them when I fight them since they’re big and unarmored. And from memory I couldn’t tell you the last time I died to one.

im gonna be that guy, ive already spaded 3 harriers, and can tell you exactly, that the GR1 is fine going against A5Cs , it isnt ideal no, but you i know are gunning it straight for a base then letting someone get behind you. hence why you specifically bring up the A5C, the A5C is a non issue it compresses like mad over mach 1 in a turn, its air break sucks, its guns suck, and magic 1s arent some un beatable missile either, rocket pods can beat them

and again, you would ruin the entire 7.7, 8.3 even most 8.7s cant touch a harrier because you cant use the thing properly? the GR1 has 4, 4 sraams, that in 9.7 arent that good cause its slower, but you want it to go to 8,7 where 4 sraams would be absolutely insanely potent on such a fast air frame.

also it doesnt lose that much speed even in a 180 turn so yeah.

1 Like

Crazy to me that the chieftain would go up in BR yet the T55 AM-1 stays at 8.7 lmao

4 Likes