Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

isnt the aim7F different from the super temp now? like in the files they were teh same until just before amraam or am i tripping

Lmao, you sir have never flown a tornado and it shows, massively. They are known as skyshits for a reason, they loved to doge at the last second.

the super temp used to be better on the F3 for me before all this ARH nonsense i found them to land more consistently than the 7F but again thats ancedotal.

I have played it extesnively

1 Like

Super Temp was just bit better regular skyflash even before SPAMRAAM updates.

1 Like

yah thats what i mean

No, it was my bad. 7e-2 are the same as skyflash dog fights. But skyflash superTEMPS are completly different with a longer burn. But the burn of the superTEMPs (like 7 seconds) is half of that of the 7fs (like 14 or 15).

1 Like

Plane: strikemaster
Mode: all
Br: 6.3 - 6.3
Change: give it the ability to select ammo belts, like come on why cant you selecta mmo belts?

so the British javelin being at 8.3 is more fair? a plane that has more 30mm cannons and by far better missiles is more fair than putting the gr1 in that br? how does that make any sense

1 Like

I somehow very much doubt that, otherwise you would know how much of a pain the skyshits can be. And with the bol nerfs you can no longer guide a missile while notching (even at the 80-85 degree of bore lock you can hold with the fox hunter). Just shows how shit the bols are now…

i knew it was a tiny difference but not much

Great changes. Long overdue for top tier ground to be decompressed. Keep bringing in new SPAA to fill the gaps.

as they push older radar guided spaa into the area capable of seeing 6.3? yah good decompression

m163 shooting down your ww2 bomber in an average map lol… Already a shulka down their anyway.

the vehicle shouldnt have been added in the first place. Now that we cant remove it it should just be 7.7 and be left to be pointless… it makes no sense to keep adding these more modern vehicles to lower ranks diluting the game’s identity

nah, makes no sense from balance nor era

2 Likes

the javelin is twice the wing size, a delta, loses more speed, has arguably the same level of bad missiles, and cant break 1000kmph or it blows its wings off sustained. the harrier can go nearly the speed of sound, it would be maybe okay at 9.3 but why on earth should it go to 8.7? in that area its sraams would be unstopable due to it being able to get so close to enemies that cant effectively dodge it. e.g yak23

edit, im not gonna argue with you over this ive played for half a decade and seen what some of these jets do when compressed. no, pushing things down so far isnt the answer. at all

No idea why they didnt add another spaa to replace it but then folder it with it so as to not require people to grind it. Really shouldnt be bellow 8.0.

yah it is bonkers tbh isnt it

The harrier gr 1 should stay at 9.7 but gaijin should fix the range on the sraams to its irl 2km range along with its all aspect capabilities. This along with the red tops all aspect capabilities as well and then fix the fucking g limit. They gave it tis minimum g limit while the old fm of it was perfectly fine. And now thier moving up the sea vixen? makes no sense. buff both missiles then move the sea vixen to 9.3 and keep the harrier at 9.7.

3 Likes