Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Lets start with the brain dead takes, vfm5 being moved up to 9.7, sea vixen being moved up to 9.0 after the red top nerfs (after they fix the red tops it could be 9.3 for all i care, just not before). All of the challenger 1 and 2 changes, especially the TES to 11.7, stupid. Buccaneers not being moved down despite them getting ready to remove its ccip, making it usless in ground rb and a pain in air. The fact that the f104 asa hasnt been touched despite the mig 23s all being moved down to brs like 11.0 and 11.3…

Whats with all of these retarded changes?

Yeah, Bug report in and a year old for them to be 2km range though

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/OOgvguUxCHJF

becuase the thing hasnt been touched in god knows how many years bar in BR changes. to move it to 8.7 woudl execute teh 7.7 BR bracket completely and is just a silly statement.

also it never had flares IRL, it has a copy paste cockpit

HSTVL is unkillable when hull down. You kill the commander but there’s no ammo in the turret, so the HSTVL can just do whatever. Meanwhile you can easily ammorack 2S38 by shooting the single ammo piece right side of the gun.

2 Likes

yah same as 11 months now for the mk5 chief LRF, its never gonna change isit

2 Likes

Soloutions to this:

1. MTTD doesn’t get dm33 or…
  2. 105 gets dm63

bUDDY, ITS IS BY NO MEANS FASTER IN A STRAIGHT LINE. LIKE AT ALL… WHERE THE FUCK ARE U GETTING THESE STATS FROM LMAO. tHE ADV HAS WORSE SARH MISSILES AS SKYSHITS HAVE LESS THAN HALF THE effective range as a 7f? (sry about caps didnt realis)…

1 Like

theres no information on the plane having flares or not, ive gone on a full day search for that info and its always said theres no info

the F14 absolutely drops the tornado even without the missile kits.

I know, what is this guy on about… i think hes just a bit salty.

Skyflash SuperTEMPs are better than the SARH missiles the F-14A carries which is Aim-7E-2.

Tornado F3 is also slightly faster in a straight line.

Also, not decided if the kumass 2k should go down pr not

News flash, there the same missile. In the files they are exactly the same.

The only difference irl was that the skyflash got monopulse allowing for lower deck shots but gaijin has given that to every pd missiles.

That’s because CM was part of an upgrade program to the GR.3 model.

1 Like

the harrier Gr1? the first itteration? never had flares you can find many sources on the thing.

I think the gr 1 has pictures of it with a flare pod on it, not the same as the gr 1 but it may also have been an ecm pod for testing or something

thank yoU!!!

carries aim7Fs dude, which are essentially the same idea

I did think he was wrong for a second, and if so 7fs are far and beyond anything better than the tornado gets…

Foxhunter though makes the Skyfalsh nearly unchaffable