Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

That is just Britain tax

Air RB, Buccaneer S.2b. 10.7 > 10.3 Reasoning, this plane is too slow, for the jets it faces around 10.7 to 11.7, it has no guns, it can’t make a base a first. At least the A10 can defend itself.
Also needs to be given an airspawn to help be competitive for base bombing

1 Like

what im saying is id be fine if they took away the missiles and put it at 8.7 because i can agree that it would be op at the low of a br but not if it has to guns only dogfight, i think 9.7 is way too high because it has a slow turn time, but also has no flares or good missiles and can be out run by 90% of the other planes at that br plus losing so much speed when turning

Yeah, I thought about doing that suggestion. Also the fact the Aim-9ls are optional, and few take them as well.

1 Like

it just is ridiculous, teh british hunter F6 has been 9.7 for god knows how long when they even released the objectively better F58 at a better BR.

now weve got so many people demanding whatever they want/ like most to get downtiered.

the game should be about balance and realism like it used to be.

Mk5 chief as an example should get its upped round and LRF and teh BR go to 9,0 to reflect that.

not what we have now

3 Likes

both. the F14 still is objectively better. tornados cant even hold a candle to it in anything bar a straight lineand the radar

People still have PTSD for SRAAMs back when they were good, These days. They arent

4 Likes

don’t bother, it will be better for ground battle players, go use your planes in air rb where they belong.

what u think about Leo 2K 9.7>10.0?

Putting 906 against composite armor enemies is completely out of this reality. 8.7 gets uptiered constantly to 9.3 where it faces T-72Ms and MBT-70s.

goodbye my lovely tornado, say hello to its new br bracket, 13.0

you cannot put the harrier GR1 at 8.7 what on gods earth could a 7.7 F80 do to it? the thing goes near mach 1 on the deck.

and no, A historically taking weapons on or off vehicles should be avoided at all costs.

the harrier is a good platform, the only reason the GR1 is difficult is the lack of flares, tahts it

Air realistic, Saab J35XS ‘11.3>10.7’ due to the changes set to happen to this aircraft (11.3>11.0) I simply think it just isn’t enough, I strongly believe the J35XS should move down 0.6 BR instead of the scheduled 0.3 BR so it doesn’t have to face the F-4S Phantom II, due to the F4 carrying really powerful radar Missiles, as well as it’s radar being strong as well, this will SEVERELY hinder the performance of the J35XS in an uptier due to it lacking an RWR and radar Missiles.

5 Likes

good old sraam wont even land at 800 meters

Ho-ri production and the prototype version needs to lower the tier because its armor is ineffective since it is a tank from the second war against cold generation tanks which is unfair to them leaving them weak and another is Israel because the first jets are falling against radar jets and the helicopter needs a buff for the 7.7 as it is very weak in the br as it does not have guided missiles unlike the first from russia other things would be to bring a standard starting tier for all jets putting the same br as it has some that start with a higher tier and others with a lower one, greatly disrupting the game as the jets have much more speed than propeller fighters.

1 Like

so then why wouldnt they logically give it flares when it got a rwr and flares and chaff module in the cockpit on the left and right side

Plane: mysterie b2 (sambad)
Mode: air rb
Br: 9.0 → 8.7

Reason: its an awful plane, you bleed all your energy and have a bad engine, the guns are ok, but everything can just energy trap you/run away

Puma VJTF, Ground RB. 11.0 → 10.3. Why is this thing being moved up? Surely the statistics for it don’t support this kind of move, even with the new Spike missile changes. They’re still unreliable and the VJTF can’t compete at this BR. Fire and forget is more like fire and forget about doing any damage.

Please don’t make this vehicle even more unusable.

3 Likes

Tornado ADV has (in my opinion) over the F-14A

• Better radar
  • Better RWR
  • Better Straight line speed
  • More CMs (and more hopefully coming soon via Phimat pods for 216 and/or 432 Large calibre chaff)
  • Better IR missiles
  • Better SARH missiles
  • Decent FM these days.

If they fix BOL, Tornado F3 could go to 12.3.

Plane: misterie iva
Mode: air rb
Br: 8.7 → 8.3

Reasoning:
Same as sambad, its just very bad