Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

again yet the F104, mig 19 arietes etc stay 9.3 xD

theyre incredibly easy missiles to defeat , the mirage f1 200 is a monster in even a semi downtier, never mind the F4S which again has one heck of a kit as well as a decent PD radar, HMD, aim9Hs, or 6x aim7F all with agile eagle

I think the Merkava should be low armored but firepower oriented, i.e. like a self-propelled anti-tank gun, without increasing BR.

GRB, Type90/90(B)/TKX(P) . 11.3 > 11.0.
These are too high at 11.3 because their armor and penetration are lower than those around them.

Ground RB, Hovet/M163 . 7.3 > 7.7 Reasoning, cancel the BR drop please, there is no way a 6.3 prop plane should see a radar guided SPAA.

anymore BR changes like this and well see P51s against gepards xD

2 Likes

personally ive been playing the British premium harrier GR.1, and i have to say its not fair in the slightest that i have to be at the same br as other variants of this plane, plus being put up against f8u’s and a10’s, t2’s, and all of the a4 variants that have decent missiles and have flares, when my plane for one doesnt have good missiles like my other harrier variants, but also that its 9.7 and has no flares to save its life

Plane: r2y2 (all)
Mode: air rb
Br: 8.0 → 7.3
Reason: heavy plane, guns have been nerfed, hs the performance of a heavier 262 basicaly, nobody plays it for that

3 Likes

Cold War era planes tanks and ships should not be fighting World War II era ones. 100% agree

ok. u are really right. i forgot good games, on those planes. i was wrong ((

the A4 is useless bar the ayit which has good missiles, and a powerful engine. the others just drop speed like mad. whats crazy is the hunter F6 sitting at the same BR as those same harriers, when its worse.

the harrier GR1 is that BR cause its stats got pumped wayyy up when it dropped years ago.

now its just sad, yet if it went to 9.3 what could an 8.3 jet do against it.

Ok.

Wasn’t a nerf. A side grade that can be exploited for supersafe gameplay.

Please do not increase the BR of the Merkava, it should be a low armored vehicle with strong firepower to BR ratio.

era cant come into it, as these planes were used after the second world war during the cold war as well.

the issue is were compressing a lot of things again over the entire board. and itll show

1 Like

Gonna repeat it again so gaijin can see it again
Plane: kfir canard
Mode: Air RB
BR: 11.3 → 11.0
Reason: lack of radar, radar weapons, detection of J band, lacking all aspect missiles for a br, low amount of countermeasures, low amount of missile, good performance for 1 turn only

4 Likes

Puzzling…it’s so obvious nobody at Gaijin knows what’s happening in the game anymore…but then again it’s like this for quite some time.

1 Like

Super happy to hear the F-14s are going up. I’m not sure how competitive they will be be consider giving them their next generation of IR missile if possible. Their access to Fox-3s in my mind meant they should’ve gone up ages ago . Glad it finally happened; keep up the good work!

Before or After the new FM on the Tornado?

ARB-J-35XS-10.7>11.3

The j35 only has IR missiles and 12 CM if you split that and bring chaff that’s 6 drops. When you turn you loose a lot of speed. The plane will have the same performance as 10.3-10.7 aircraft but 11.3 there’s a ton a radar guided missiles and planes that will destroy you.

1 Like