Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Vehicle: Spitfire LF MkIX
Gamemode: Air RB
BR Change: 5.7 ----> 6.0
Reason: It has amazing climb rate. It has good firepower. It has great maneuverability. I do have admit that I had a lot of joy in it, but it is broken indeed.

1 Like

Ground RB, Type 16(FPS), 9.3-9.7. Add Type 93 APFSDS. As so many premium LT like wolfpack already received m900 to equal as tech tree version, it should be same as tech tree version at this stage as well, let along never in history Type 16, as a veh from 2016, still using m735 which only used in 1984. I sincerely hope the team can consider about it. Adding type 93 and move to 9.7 will also promote the sell of premium heil and T2 as well.

3 Likes

Not really

I am, if you say MG151s are shit you are just coping

also, what the wtf?

PRBRV 551 is 8.3 with worse movement and is bigger than then m113. It has a worse spaded engine than the m113 stock.

Ozelot (GroundRB) 9.7 > 9.3

all other nations that have Manpad-Launchers have one at 9.3, except Germany.
the Machbet is essenially the same with stingers and sits at 9.3
It also would make the 9.3 lineup more viable, not having to only rely on the Gepard at 8.3.

5 Likes

Object 279 is still at 9.0 after these changes, meaning the problem of ‘being penned frontally by everything at its own BR’ is not truly applicable anymore. It will still face powerful rounds, but definitely not as often as before. It is going to be a menace against the ‘newly freed’ 8.0/8.3 tanks.

1 Like

Huh. Gunless PLAEN

I was just asking for the US to get a vehicle they made, had nothing to do with sweden

J-7E 11,0 > 11,3. Outstanding flight performance, good rear aspect missiles. This plane is getting free kills by flying way up (generally dont need to be worry about good radar misseles at this BR) and then droping behind enemies and shooting PL-5Bs from behind. It will still be good at 11,3, but now it is broken.

6 Likes

Guess what? Who is the clown in this BR changing plan?
One country got 3 top BR MBTs,but everyone of em got only 7.1s reload time.and none of em got a penetration over 590mm. The mainly used one used to got a soso Armor,just a little better than others.But in this 2.39 Version. It has just been reduced.At some place of its turret. there’s only 1mm
rediculous armor.

And now. All of these 3 tanks will going to 12.0 BR with every other 11.7 tanks without any buff.(even Gaijin said reload time is kind of balance method, when talking to these tanks they still refused to accept the reload time buff. even the T-80s、Leclercs also got an auto-reloader and their reload time could changed again and again)
While the Arietes and Merkavas going there with reload time buff to 5s (and they got a penetration of 611/623mm)

Now over a-half of top tier tanks got a reload time at 5s or even less. they are all Merkavas,all Abrams,all challengers, all Japanese tanks,all leclercs and all arietes.What a balance!

67 Likes

Vehicle in question: Seafire FR 47
Vehicle changes: 5.7>5.3
Despite being an excellent energy fighter, the seafire lacks the ability gain a position where it could exploit the energy advantage.

3 Likes

Has gaijin considered changing the BR of HKP9A(FC)?
At 9.7 BR, AH-1F has 8×BGM-71D + NVD + 20mm gun
At 9.3 BR, Gazelle M has 4×HOT-2 + NVD
HKP9A(FC) only has 4×BGM-71D + NVD, and is a light helicopter like Gazelle M, so it should be in the same BR as Gazelle M. 9.7>9.3

1 Like

Air Realistic Battle, A-5C. 10.3 >10.7. If you are changing BR like this, maybe you should also change Rank from 6 to 7. It will be fairer for everyone.

11 Likes

Good suggestion. I approve

1 Like

It shouldn’t be 10.3 in GRB either. Possibly 11.0 or 10.7…

And i was mentioning the 8.3 missile carriers that suffer from their BR’s. Honestly with the current US 8.x lineup id like more MBT’s or another light tank over a missile carrier

You can use CTRL+F and find in this thread that… I have never mentioned the MG151! Shocking! That said, it’s nowhere near as good as it was in the last 10 years and is now an average tiered gun.

1 Like

crying baby (sea vixen) vs hydrogen bomb (f8u)

2 Likes