Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Vehicle: A7M2
Gamemode: Air RB
BR Change: 5.3 ----> 5.7
Reason: A7M2 has an engine far better than A7M1. In addition, A7M has good fire power and amazing maneuverability. Great energy retention.

Air RB. F-4F Late. 11.0 > 10.7. The hard wing F4s are going to be at 11.0 with access to AIM7E (bad but still adds some headon capability) while the German F4 has 4 AIM9J and a mediocre FM. It is hilariously outclassed by the Mig21bis and J7D/E. Please move it down.

Then move all the F-86s and others that moved down like a year ago back up then. It was unfair that some moved down but most did not.

XM1(Chrysler) 9.0>9.3 I’ve played this vehicle in hundreds of games and it’s stupidly good. Now with the moving of most of the 10.0s to 10.3 there isn’t going to be many things to counter it constantly (there wasn’t really any to begin with.) But with the main reason is that in a full downbr is that it’s fighting things that don’t even have a laser rangefinder, also it should be the same BR as the other XM1(GM) but I think they should both receive their respective rounds that they where using whilst they where testing them (the main one being XM774.) I’m asking for the XM1(GM) and the XM1(Chrysler) to receive XM774.

LAV 2 when??

Yep, the ZTZ armour sucks and i think turret armour is modeled incorectly. Look at the mass that it has in the front, i dont believe it is that weak…

6 Likes

Realistic, F-16 MLU (ROC). 12.7 → 13.0

• Should be provided with AIM-9M and AIM-9P-4 missiles to compliment its AIM-7M’s at the minimum if the plane isn’t going to receive its AIM-120’s.
6 Likes

PUMA (GroundRB) 10.0 > 10.0

the Puma should stay at 10.0, because it lacks firepower.
the 30 mm is just not very strong, you cannot even pen a T-series tank with APDS from the side at distance. Also the armor is not good against the tanks it faces.

5 Likes

Both can be moved down to 10.7 easily. If J-7E and D were to stay at 11.0.

1 Like

If sea vixen is being moved up I want to see F8U-2 at 10.7/10.3

6 Likes

Maybe someday F-4 EJ Kai get AAM-3 to fight 4-gen jets

4 Likes

It’s fine. I love the thing. It’s quite balanced.

AB, Merkava Mk.2D, 9.7 > 9.3, cause it’s almost identical to Merkava MK.2B!

4 Likes

When gaijin finally does a wheeled vehicle update and focus on adding wheeled vehicles to nations that only have like 1 or no TT wheeled tanks that would be amazing. Though i want my Lav 105

No changes to air SIM BRs? They are urgently needed and were also skipped the last round. I read this in way that you are planning to shut down the whole game mode. I will not be selling WT to DCS pilots any more. I just mentioned the upcoming sales to some.

1 Like

RB, Object 279. 8.7>9.0. Reason: The Object 279 really starts lacking when meeting a full 10.0 uptier with the APHE round being prone to catch volumetric armor and thus being rendered ineffective. Additional factors are a lack of Mobility, compared to other vehicles on this BR ranges, as well as its lack of features such as Thermals, APS, ERA etc. It needs to get away from 10.0, preferably the BR should be fixed to 8.7-8.3 only.

They should give it all aspect and move its rating up to whatever. It’s my second most played vehicle and is amazing vs unaware opponents but is frustrating vs opponents who are aware and flare because you don’t have radar missiles to force the guy you’re chasing to turn. All aspect would allow last second surprise shots in a headon.

Ofcourse not, but its not bad by far.

yeah if the j7E and J7D stay at 11.0 move the canard and XS down to 10.7, i agree

1 Like

yeah of course it’s higher. the 551 get’s what is essentially TOW-2 while the M113 TOW gets I-TOW max