Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

With R73s yeah

See what I mentioned above:

But I would argue to just simply drop their BR, way too much work to go through otherwise.

1 Like

hunter F.6 Britain 9.7 - 9.3 AirRB no flares and useless missiles pluss everything is faster than you
harrier Gr.1 Britain 9.7 - 9.3 AirRB no flares and bad airframe missiles not great plus easy pickings for other jets at the same BR
that or give them flares

3 Likes

Vehicle: Al-Khalid-I
Gamemode: Ground RB
BR Change: 10.7 ----> 11.7
Reason: It IS WAY BETTER THAN MBT2000. MBT2000 is fine at its br, but Al-Khalid-I is much better. so, with MBT2000 moved to 11.0, Al-Khalid should be moved to 11.7, and reload speed reduced to 6.5 seconds.

1 Like

Yes do this please

Strv9040bill and Lvkv9040c should receive slpprj m/01 to face 10.3
Strf 9040 (CV90) BILL, LVKV 9040C, B missing slpprj m/01 // Gaijin.net // Issues

7 Likes
  1. Superprops nowadays are much behind on average skill, 5.0 ish are much more intense
  2. I am also enjoying that thing pls dont say how good it is
  3. Still inferior to spit Mk.IX

Air realistic battle, hunter F.6(france). 9.3 > 9.0. How does the Hunter F.6 deserve a BR of 9.3? There was finally a competitive Hunter in the game, and while it was on the stronger side of its BR bracket, it was not by much compared to jets like the CL-13 Mk.6 and F-86F-40. In my opinion, it doesn’t deserve this BR increase. It is now placed in a BR alongside afterburning jets like the F-100, F-104, MiG-19, MiG-21, and the Lightning F.6. In uptiers, the situation gets even worse, as it can now face jets like the Mirage, F-4 Phantom, and J35 Draken. Meanwhile, the Hunter F.6 lacks afterburners, has no flares, and is only armed with two AIM-9Bs as missiles.

2 Likes

Vehicle: Hunter F6 (Britain)
Gamemode: Air Realistic & Air Sim
BR Change: 9.7 -----> 9.3
Reason: The Hunter F6 has no advantage over the French equivalent that is currently at 9.3 except for the SRAAMs which are in an extremely poor state. Though unlike the Harrier Gr1, actually has a usable airframe.

Primary/prefered solution: FIX SRAAMs (2km range, All-aspect (or good rear aspect angles) and fix TVC within 400m)

5 Likes

Air realistic battles f8u2. 10.0>10.3. Super unbalanced in its br in every way. Most people would agree

2 Likes

Su-27 & J-11 shouldn’t go down to 13.0, it still has R-27ER’s which is even better after the ground clutter reduction.

F-14B goes to 13.0 too, how are they equal lol? Su-27 has 6x R-27ER’s + 4x R-73’s, meanwhile F-14B has 6x Sparrows or Phoenixes and 2x 9L’s with only Head-on radar.

2 Likes

no. AIM -9M dont belong at 11.3 it can go up to 12.0 and be fine. and yes i have it and play it in Air RB.

3 Likes

Similar to me saying “F-1 is one of the best jets ive ever flown i have 80some% winrate 10.8 KD and 2.7KB it should go down” Which i said earlier.

Being a skilled pilot yourself doesnt mean much when most players are <1Kd and KB when balancing vehicles.

ariete sure, but Abrams? Abrams weak? only thing bad about the thing is its utter hole of a turret neck

1 Like

You really aren’t implying that you think that the Abrams are weaker than the CR2 right?

because that is a hard skill issue

Vehicle in question: Kfir C.7
BR: 12.0>11.3 ARB, 10.7 as CAS(GRB)

No matter how good the kfirs are in close quarters, AIM-7Fs dont give a thing.

2 Likes

Air RB, Meteor F Mk.4 G.41G. 8.0->7.7. It is some kind of mistake, this plane has worse engine and turn performance than Meteor F Mk.4 G.41F at 7.7.

3 Likes

It seems like the goal of these changes is to improve the compression situation for the 9.0-10.0 BR bracket in air and ground, and that’s a really good thing.

Python 4 missiles are pretty much done and ready for year+ in game files, so adding them should be about as much work as is changing BR tables.

It doesn’t have 6 missiles if it carries the AIM-7F, then it only has 4 missiles.

Do you really think 2x AIM-7F + 2x AIM-9L is better than 2x 530D + 2x Magic 2? That doesn’t make any sense.

Arguably the Mirage 2000C-S5 is a better platform than the F-20A as well. So there is no reason these two planes shouldn’t (at the very least) be the same BR. The F-20A at a higher BR than the Mirage 2000C-S5 should not be a thing.