Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Arcade, Strv m/41 S-I. 2.7 > 3.0. I’ll be honest idk, I just do crazy good with it, I think it has something to do with the thick frontal armor, placement of transmission, acceptable penetration, and fast reload that just makes this thing a beast

1 Like

Arcade, Sturer Emil. 4.3 > 4.7. Crazy good APHE shell and crazy good turret depression, with few tradeoffs elsewhere compared to other TDs.

1 Like

Arcade, Nb.Fz. 1.3>1.7. Multi-turreted designs just play really well, especially when they all have a fairly respectable shell and fast reload.

This stuff is the same reason i think the xm1 needs moved or given a better shell cause its at 9.3 with only 292mm pen

Arcade, SAV 20.12.48. 3.7>4.3. Insanely fast reload with a big HG shell, c’mon man, you know this is ridiculous.

Arcade, Sholef. 7.3 > 7.7. The shell is good, swats Helis out of the sky with ease, feels speedy and nimble to drive, lots of HE that enables you to kill an enemy even if only their mg is peeking above the hill.

Arcade, 15cm sIG 33 B Sfl. 1.0>1.7. Armor is thin enough that some APHE doesn’t activate on it. It sits at a BR where most enemies haven’t learned to start carrying HE yet, and some tanks don’t have access to HE or APHE, so this tank can be annoying for those enemies to take out

OF40 (MTCA) 9.0 > 9.3

What about adding the OF-40 Thetis and giving that one DM33 and keeping the MTCA at 9.0 so we can have a pair of MBTs for 9.0 and 9.3

6 Likes

Arcade, Flakpanzer 38. 2.0 > 2.3. Broadly for the same reasons as the Flakpanzer I.

Arcade, OF-40 Mk.2A. 9.0>8.0. Not all that different from previous OF-40, just folder them together.

Arcade, P.7.T AA. 1.3>1.0. Bad guns that don’t seem to be all that effective at hitting planes, completely unarmored, atrociously low hp/tonne, kinda slow

RB, Su-27. 13.3 > 13.3. Do you realize that it will share BR with some non IR-ECCM carriers while carrying best IR and best semi-active missiles on top of that having a very potent flying model?

Ps: this does apply not only to Su-27, sugested it just as an example not to break rule, a loot of changes are questionable. Just decompress BR further to 14.3 or even 15.0.

1 Like

Arcade, AMC.35 (ACG.1). 1.3>1.0. Compare to A13 Mk II, worse shell selection, lower penetration, slower turret slew, slower reload, slightly better armor, less crew, lower horsepower per tonne, slower, lower visibility. Categorically worse in all respects, there is nowhere it excels in its own BR.

Arcade, E.B.R. (1951). 4.3>3.7. Offers no improvement to firepower over AMX-13 (FL11), worse armor, lower horsepower per tonne, only speed.

3 Likes

Arcade, FIAT 6614. 6.7>6.3. Vulnerable to even smallest mg fire, slow turret slew rate which leaves it unable to take full advantage of the speed and high penetration, which is the only thing it has going for it

Only after sending that did i actually think of a different approach. I mostly sent it on account of the abysmal stock grind. It should stay 10.3, yes, but with a change in stock weapons: AIM-9Bs replaced by AIM-9Ps, and deletion of AIM-9B modification. I intend to make a suggestion to change a wide range of stock aircraft weapons to make stock aircraft more competitive in the future.

Regarding F-104G (RoC), it has no reason being at 10.7, unless it gains CM pods.

Arcade, C13 T90. 7.0>6.7. lackluster HEATFS and slow reload offers nothing particularly compelling about this vehicle

Arcade, AUBL/74. 6.3>6.0 lackluster HEATFS and slow reload offers nothing particularly compelling about this vehicle

Arcade, B1 bis. 2.3>2.0, extremely vulnerable from sides and no aiming reticule for 75mm cannon (which fires the only APHE that the tank has access to [and the only HE with enough filler to overpressure?]) makes it of questionable utility

2 Likes

While the Surmpanzer sits at 1.0 right?? lol