Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Ground RB, 120s. Stays at 10.0. Yes, it’s a m1a1 turret. Yes, it has a very strong round. But so does a lot of mbts around this br. Also, IT’S ON A PATTON CHASSIS. The turret ring is more of a weak spot due to being on the patton chassis, it’s slow, and still gets one shot through the hull. No reason why this tank is going to 10.3. It should stay at 10.0.

1 Like

Pz4 armor, short 88, mediocre mobility
Honestly could even see it at 4.7

1 Like

Arcade, Pz.IV H . 4.0 > 4.7. Standoff armor offers potent defense against HEAT shells that Flanking tanks often rely upon This plus a potent APHE shell make it very formidable. Comparable stat-wise to Sherman IC, which sits at 4.7

Arcade, Chi-Ha Short Gun. 2.0>2.7. Just a crazy big shell with a ton of HE for its BR. Comparable to Chi-Ha LG, which sits at 2.7

Arcade, SU-76M. 2.0>2.3. BR-350B shells are really good, the tanks is really good at sniping. placement of exterior fuel tanks and engine make it hard for enemies to hit ammo or gunner crew, giving it good survivability against AP and smaller APHE

Realistic, Type 63 6.3 > 6.0 this vehicle is pretty bad, it’s only carried by a decent heat shell and pretty much nothing else. It’s an unstabilized PT-76 with a longer reload but better pen for the HEATFS shell, and also an entire BR higher. Compared to other HEAT slingers it really isn’t good.

3 Likes

realistic Kfir C.7 12.0 > 11.7, outclassed and suffering both as airframe, meta around radar missiles, lack of effective # countermeasures, and disasterous stock grind with aim9D and shafrir 2

1 Like

Should be 11.3 with the lack of countermeasures and advanced electronics.

Ground RB, Antelope. 10.3 → 9.3. The Antelope has a disappointing performance, both on the missile and on the launch platform, the TC-1L low count and poor seeker (low all-aspect lock range and poor IRCCM) makes the Antelope a undesired choice between it, the PGZ04A and the PGZ09.

3 Likes

I sware you can lock radar with it

Arcade, M2. 1.3>1.7. Honestly IDK, I just do really good with it, I think it might be somehow related to high horsepower per tonne and that good APCBC shell you get with it

Arcade, Panther “Dauphiné”. 6.0>6.3. Just really, really good armor.

Arcade, 2C. 2.3>2.7, tone of crew adds great survivability to this tank beyond what armor values would suggest, paired with a really nice shell and the smaller maps encountered at lower BRs and this thing is kind of a bully on the battlefield.

I don’t think so but I don’t have access to the game rn so I’ll have to see later

What? So much wrong with everything you said i literally cant tell if you forgot the /s for the joke

Arcade, Flakpanzer 1. 1.3 > 1.7, Pzgr.40 Ammo is ridiculously good, and the Flakpanzer has the ability to make good use of it, is very effective as a flanker and an anti-air.

Arcade, Sd.Kfz.251/9. 1.3 > 1.7. Idk, I can just tell you that I do really good with it in a way that feels unfair.

Arcade, Tiger H1. 5.7>6.0. The meme about angling is true, that and the Pzgr. ammo in what is honestly a fairly nimble heavy tank is an insane combo.

ok, yk what, if you guys wanna increase the BR of the sea vixen to 9.0 then increase the br of the ariete to 9.7, go on, thats the real bastard here

Even though the flight model has changed, the required playstyle has not changed at all.
How did you think F-104J should go lower BR even F-104G(ROCAF) which doesn’t have CMs is sitting at 10.7BR?