Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Lol nonsense T55A can’t get to Tiger 2

I mean, the vulcan with the new fm is basically worthless unless your in a head on, but i prefer sarh over my shit aim. Plus i find them cool so i would pick aspides over vulcan any day. But i can say that i wouldnt mind facing an asa in a 10.3 as i can always flare 9ls. Its a bit daunting but i would be much more scared of a mig 21 sau or j7e than any f104asa. An asa i can just ignore as doging a gun run is possible, a j7e and im basically a dead man already unless im in bis sau with min fuel.

Probabaly meant t54, but tbh anything at 5.7 with a 76mm facing a tiger 2 feels the same way after they made it so 76mm apcr cant frontally pen the mantlet no more.

The only one that will see the T-55 variant is the TIger 2 105 and it can see TO-55, which is technically a T-55 just without the apfsds.

Tiger 2 105 isnt 7.0 anymore, neither is the panther 2… I still want them to bring both back for an event so god damn badly.

RB M1 KVT 10.7> 10.3 This vehicle should not be higher than a Turms. It does not have the armor or pen of anything else at 10.7. If the Leopard 2a4 and its variants are at 10.7, there is no reason for the M1 KVT or similar tanks to be there. They are not even comparable apart from mobility.

I was thinking something more like the Jaguar Gr1A :D

Gotta move the A-10C and F8U-2 up, there’s no way those two are dodging the nerf bat.

A10C is perfect where it is, any higher and it would get clubbed on its up tier.
The lower br planes that fight it shouldn’t really have an issue if they keep awareness.

Id rather we get either a danish or norwegian f16 im hoping my home countries J35 also known as in our country the F 35/A35XD its a bomber draken with CM’s

Air RB, Ju 388 J. 4.3 > 3.0
This is an event vehicle and was never popular, so after one BR change from 4.7 to 4.3, this aircraft was forgotten. This aircraft needs a drastic reduction in its BR because the BR at which it was introduced was extremely overrated. In short, it is a slightly better Ju 88 C-6, which is at 2.3.

detailed reason (very imported for everyone who has never played this aircraft):

It’s a slow and heavy aircraft with average weapons for its size and low ammo capacity, even compared to light aircraft. The Ju 88 C-6 (2.3) is very similar and suffers from the same issues. Both have downward-angled guns and their rudder is bad for vertical aiming. Just a little maneuvering by the enemy makes it impossible for you to hit them. Compared to the Ju 88 C-6, the Ju 388 J has more engine power and more powerful guns. But the drawbacks are too substantial and are cumulating in a very negative way:

examples
  • Downward-angled guns + low-velocity 30 mm
    Two bad factors that make each other even worse.
  • Downward-angled guns + weak rudder
    It is already harder to aim horizontally. Most players will not engage in a head-on with the Junkers, so you have to try to hit them while they are evading (vertical aiming). Because your rudder is too weak to make quick adjustments, you have to roll your aircraft. Now imagine trying to aim a downward-angled gun while rolling. Hitting an aircraft becomes almost impossible.
  • Low and rare chances of hitting an aircraft + low ammo per gun
    Two conflicting limitations: You have to take every small chance of landing a hit, but you can’t spare the ammo for it.

All that comes on top of the low speed, climbrate, turnrate and rollrate.

All the peculiar limitations of these aircraft and their role in the game as bomber-hunters that can’t hunt bombers due to a way too low airspawn and horrible climb rate still apply. Even with an airspawn, fighters that take off from the airfield will reach bomber height twice as fast! So you are forced to fight the fighters, which can always easily avoid you. Overall, the improvements of the Ju 388 J over the Ju 88 C-6 are small and don’t affect the aircraft’s performance by much.

PS: Don’t get fooled by the stat card of the Ju 388 J:

1. Two of four 20mm cannons with 400 rounds are “Schräge Musik” (in WT, dead weight).
  2. 612 km/h at 10,600m!!! - the game doesn’t even last long enough to reach that altitude. At lower altitudes, your speed is very similar to that of the Do 217 N or Ju 88 C-6.

Please don’t ignore this post and don’t forget about the existence of these aircraft.

2 Likes

Gaijin, you have GOT to decompress the Char 25T and J6K1. Both are way overtiered.

2 Likes

THIS PLEASE, I know it’s not probably historical or anything, but seriously just because it’d be cool to see. It’d almost be like an HSTV-L alternative in my opinion, higher spall, longer reload, and no IRST, but M900 to go BRR.

Air Realistic, J7D, 11.0>10.7. Compared with mig21bis, J7D lacks omnidirectional infrared missiles and has lower engine horsepower.

1 Like

ARB/ASB F-4J (UK) Phantom II 12.0 > 11.3

This thing will be facing flankers in sim battles and it stands no chance. it can already face the mig-29 which curb stomps it without a second thought. The radar only has SRC and PDV HDN modes, which make it hard to acquire a lock sometimes. At the same time, aircraft equipped with the R-27ER missile and a PD radar can lock me up from 40km, launch at 30, and i cant do anything about it except attempt to evade. Plus this change would make the premium phantom on tier with the tech tree phantom that has the same * if not a little better* stat card and missiles. there’s no reason for this thing to be 12.0

2 Likes

Aim-9M missiles at that tier is criminal, and unfair.

Air Realistic Battles, F8U-2 . 10.0 > 10.7.
If the A-5C that is a transonic strike aircraft goes to 10.7 with only 2 rear aspect IR missles, there’s literally no reason on why a supersonic fighter, with way more flares, double the missles, better handling, better guns and better flight performances to stay at a BR in which it rains hell on even flareless subsonics.

1 Like

SU-25SM3 with 2 R-73’s is 12.3 without HMD, this thing has no business being 11.3. You’re coping

Played 100 battles in the J7E since update, only got hit by one aim9m.
Stay aware of the A10C and you wont get hit by it. Keep in mind the aim9m is only really flare resistant in rear aspect.

No way, tell me a good reason on why something the super etendard or the AMX should face a supersonic SARHs flinging bus that the the phantom is. The F4JUNK is the worst one and is surely at a dodgy BR but it’s still usable.