Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Air RB

F8U-2 10.0 → 10.3 or maybe 10.7

I have no idea why nobody talking about this broken OP.
Since wing ripping system was changed, F8U-2 is pretty cracked now.

Spam x4 AIM-9Ds, have CMs, pretty decent flight models.

15 Likes

ARB
F2G-1
6.0>6.3
high speed, while also being very good at lower speeds, good guns

6 Likes

I mean, the situation of the Leclercs is at least not getting any worse. They were already fighting top-tier tanks anyway, so that’s not changing.

The Arietes are also moving up in BR. I don’t have Italian top tier but I can definitely say the Leclercs are not suffering as much as those tanks lol

6.8s is not enough at all. The loading time of T-80 should be upgraded to 6s, and the loading time of ZTZ99 and T-90 should be upgraded to 6.6s

2 Likes

Kfir C.2 11.7 → 11.3
It’s the same jet as Kfir Canard, but with 2 all-aspect missiles

3 Likes

This shouldn’t move due to loadout but due to current modeling issues/placeholder parts it needs to

Vehicle: Sea Harrier FA2
Gamemode: Air Realistic & Air Sim
BR Change: 13.0 —> 12.7
Reason: The Sea Harrier FA2 has the same flight performance as the 9.7 Harriers but with a better engine. It is carried at its BR by the Blue Vixen Radar and AMRAAM. It should be fine at its current BR despite that fact, but has so many missing features and issues, that this simply isnt the case.

Prefered solution: Fix the Sea Harrier FA2

• BOL is currently performing at 1/4 IRL performance (bug reports in for both BOL “flares” and BOL “Chaff”) and as such, leaves the Sea Harrier FA2 with extremely weak CMs that do almost nothing. Fixing BOL would give the FA2 a capable defensive suite of CMs
  • Placeholder RWR. The RWR on the FA2 currently marks all targets as “IPD” which is incorrect and it should fully ID all targets, giving you greatly increased situational awareness.
  • IR Signature is incorrect and isnanely hot. It is almost impossible to defeat most IR missiles in any Harrier due to this limiation but IRCCM missiles at the high BR the FA2 sits, forget it. The issue is the Thrust to flare ratio on all Harriers is extremely high and needs to be fixed
  • Placeholder HUD, the HUD on the FA2 is that from the Harrier Gr3 and has 0 relevant symbology. This leaves the FA2 totally blind in Sim and at a notable disadvantage. If the FA2s native HUD cannot be modeled by the next major update. Please replace the HUD with that from the Tornado F3, to give us at a minimum, the A2A symbology required for fair play
9 Likes

M1A2 SEP/SEP V2. Keep at 12.0, but give it M829A3.

2 Likes

Air RB, A-10C 11.3 > 11.7/12.0
4 x Aim 9M’s at such a low BR is insanely effective if used well, combined with a good gun and manouverability + tons of flares

6 Likes

Air RB, Kfir Canard. 11.3 > 11.0
It only has to Sidewinders, a poor RWR, a low amount of CMs, and no radar or radar slaving. Its really suffering at its BR currently, just like the J-35XS.

5 Likes

Dont forget HMD slaving

Lol, just about to write this right now

1 Like

It’s literally F16 ADF, with slightly worse flight model. It’s correct that it’s the same br alongside F16 ADF

I don’t mind if the Merkava and Ariete are strengthened and more vehicles can reload 5s, but I think it would be better to increase the number of quick-reaction rounds for the Challenger 2 family or to increase the speed of quick-reaction rounds replenishment in terms of game balance.
(Well, for example, if you increase the number of quick-reaction rounds from 4 to 7, or if you increase the speed of quick-reaction round replenishment by 25~40% from the current rate…)

9 Likes

Air RB, Su-25SM3 12.3 > 11.7
Literally the same as the Su-25T in terms of capability (and the SU-25T is not very good at 11.7 in air RB), except it also loses the two R-60M’s, plus no vikhr missiles for air to air.

2 Likes

I think @_Renzo (sorry for the ping)mentioned this before, its air and ground BRs are probably placed in reverse. Its ground BR should be 11.3 due to the lack of means against AA while its air BR should be 12.0 with 4x HMD slaved AIM-9Ms.

1 Like

F-14 dominate? only F-14 that could dominate is the event one with Fakour 90’s. It’s been years yet this playerbase stil haven’t learned how to avoid Phoenixes, I play that BR too and haven’t died to them single time in last 3-4 months, expect few times to Fakours because couldn’t react in time and they’re fast. For those that lack the RWR should go down with additional BR decompressions. They’re in no way equal as you see from comparison below:

Su-27’s with 6x R-27ER’s + 4x R-73’s and PD radar going down to 13.0
F-14B with 6x Sparrows + 2x 9L and only HDN radar going up to 13.0

1 Like

M1 and M1KVT should remain at 10.3 due to being limited to M774, or should get M833.

7 Likes

RB

XP-50: 4.0 → 4.7

Best in class climb rate, gets very advantageous Interceptor air spawn, has extremely good high altitude performance as it does not lose power until 7.5km altitude (at climb speed, that gets higher with ram air), and very good guns.
They’re also very maneuverable for a twin engine aircraft, being able to keep up and even outmaneuver some of the lighter single engine fighters.

10 Likes

Ground RB, A-10C 12.0 > 11.7
Very slow and easy to shoot down, doesn’t offer that much more over other CAS planes around that BR.

3 Likes

Ground Realistic

SAAB-105G

8.3 → 9.0

Very good flight performance in regards to climb, and maneuverability. Combined with it having CCIP, it easily is able to get 4 ground kills with its bombs, and at the same time, being near untouchable. It is also able to equip 30mm ADEN gun pod that works as a very effective armament against both air and ground. Anti-air vehicles with slower velocity guns that it faces in any kind of downtier will have a lot of trouble trying to deal with it.

4 Likes