Planned Battle Rating changes for April 2024

Well, just that the TT needs something similar. T-15 HIFV with an AU-220 turret is a far strech from something similar.

Ka-50 being lower than AH-64D / AH-64DJP / Seraph is interesting
Despite the changes and nerfs to Vikhirs, they are still better at almost everything than the Hellfires, and the Ka-50 flight performance / 30mm is superior to the Apache’s other than ammunition amount and thermals / zoom.
Maybe KA-52 at 12.3 with R-73s

Honestly something like 2S38 with only aphe and HEVT at 9.7 (like the bagelpanzer but no tow) for the tt might be an option

The flight models are inaccurately over preforming. They can stay at the BR once it gets changed accordingly.

1 Like

That should be on the Ka-52M, with 4xizdelie 305 and 2xR-73.
I never saw Ka-50 as a big threat, plus its 20x zoom at least from what I heard from other players, turns out to be rather painful. In terms of rocket rushing, it is a problem for everyone, just especially tough becuase Ka-50 can tank a lot of hits.

2S38 with only APHE and HEVT seems reasonable at 9.3, but it may depend on how much do you think the bagel’s atgm is worth.

I get what you mean, but in my experience, SRB (Squadron Realistic Battles) are plagued with Ka-50s from 11.0 to 11.3 (not 11.7 since Ka-52 is just objectively much better) just because of how well-rounded it is.

So either keep the AMX 10.3 or move all the other 10.3-10.0 sub sonic attackers up.

There is quite a jump in AA tech when going to 10.7 since you can get uptiered to 11.7 and the jump to mostly super sonic aircraft when in 10.7 would hurt it massively

1 Like

IMO most of my kills with the bagel are with the autocannon, the tow is nice to have but i would happily trade it for gen 3 thermal and irst tracking, def be 9.7 material

1 Like

Because of that, I don’t think the AH MK.1 should warrant being 12.0, as the hellfires are unreliable and the starstreaks only have 7km range, which can be easily outranged by Vikhirs. This is why in SRB, Ka-52s are superior.

I am the dedicated pilot of my squadron. At brackets 12.7 I fly the AH-129D or AH Mk.1, 11.3 would be K2K, 10.3 the AH-129C. Meeting a Ka-50 would be very rare, not sure where does your squadron matchmake. Ours matchmake on Europe/Russia.

I wiped out the entire ground team bar one MBT this january in a SQB match.

Just because the enemy team is incompetent doesn’t mean that the helicopter is good. Yes, I also kill ka-52s and manage to obliterate ground teams with the Z-10, but that doesn’t mean that the Z-10 is better than the Ka-52 at killing helicopters or at taking out ground teams. I would much prefer playing a Ka-52 if it wasn’t for how useful TY-90s can be.

May I ask what Squadrons you face?
This may be a bit out-of-topic.

A handful of top 100 and lots of 200+. We would meet AVR, RO6 and Z100Z here and there, as well as some other ones. Other Chinese squadrons were rather inactive ATM(most players away on study).

I see. AVR and RO6 usually use Ka-52s and AH-129Ds at 12.7, and Ka-50s / Z-19s at 11.3, so I’m not sure where you’re getting this from. From what I know, most squadrons outside of Top 100 may not run the most ‘meta’ vehicles.

British Apache was pretty good until it moved up to 11.7, and I rarely see any Top squadrons run them anymore since there are better options.

What is your Squadron’s SRB points rating?

SQB has another lineup of meta vehicles. I am a firm believer that balancing using the player voices should mostly survey the more completed(not skilled neccerssarily, but grinded multiple trees), but SQB should not be used as significantly as other battles.
In a SQB I had this season, the enemy team brought an AMX, but it only arrived after we wiped his team out without a single death. This does not mean the AMX is bad, but because SQB has aircrafts spawning on ground, speed would be a lot more significant.

Not saying I am good, but ours should be some of the higher Chinese speaking squadrons. Well, mostly because previously most competitive have players on work or study so they cant compete.

I see. The 2S38 also has better penning APHE than the Bagel, so it’s definitely better against tanks (although the 2S38 has worse firerate than it), other than tanks with heavier armour that would require the ATGM.