Planes should be a reward in BR not a playstyle

its just that plane should be more like in pve if u get 3 kills u get a fighter 5 kills a plane with a bomb its just dumb a player get 1 kill and die and now is free to pick 3 ou 4 free kills cuz half 5.0 6.0 have no mgs to defend himselfs

sorry my broken english

1 Like

Isnt that just how ground AB works?

He’s not wrong tho… There should be some sort of a condition to spawn a fighter cuz right now it is enough to cap single point with 70sp SPAA to spawn in fully equipped plane

No need to overexadurate man, you’re not spawning a fully loaded plane with one cap.

I get that it’s easy, just not that easy. Feel free to prove me wrong

Okay. Spawn a 50 SP reserve tank. Most of them are decently fast so you shouldn’t have issue capping. You’ll have 400 SP after spawning, and capping a point gives you 200 SP. 600 SP is usually enough to let you spawn a fully or almost fully loaded plane. In my experience, you can spawn an IL-8 or British Thunderbolt with a max bomb load with this much. Obviously this applies to many more planes but these are the ones I’ve used with this.

If you want to discuss CAS, please use one of already existing topics, for example: If you could, how would you re-balance CAS in Ground Battles?