Plane preference

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Dogfights are better in GRB

1 Like

Maybe but it would help if they capped first then flew instead of rushing off till the plane icon appears then buxxx off playing air ace dying and leaving the game

i had a 20 game booster on and lost 7 out of 7 with over half full of players either from air battles or reserves-1.3
Facing players in an upteired game and my team in br 1.3 - 27 enemy had 3.3 to 3.7 great balanced game

My plane preference is the vertical one.

So it is a game fault your teams sucked and didnt care about winning lol?

1 Like

Likely never as Gaijin wants players to be encouraged to purchase CAS vehicles.

Gaijin is unlikely to ever add a tank only game mode for ground. They are monetarily incentivized to keep the battles combined arms.

The only possible way they would be encouraged to make a tank only game mode would be for arcade battles as it does not use personal vehicles rather a kill streak esq mechanic.

It’s not just monetary. It is not good to split the player-base between two different ground modes.

This justification made sense previously but War Thunder has quite a healthy playerbase. I still believe the only way we’ll see a tank only game mode is if Arcade Battles is converted to one.

if you say so

In AB 90% of the spawn point for planes come from killing enemy - so you are telling us that your team killed so many of the enemy that htey could all fly planes for most of the game and you still managed to let the enemy cap the points and win?

Got to say it’s likely not the guys in the air are the problem here - more like the numpties left on the ground who couldn’t hold cap points against a decimated enemy!