PLAAF General Discussion

What can you do about it ¯\_(ツ)__/¯

Cry a bit?

1 Like

This is certainly going to drop China’s win rate. At least the good this is, now I can grind Chinese planes using this

Yeah a premium bomber and a squadron strike aircraft will not be good for win rates. Gonna get the America treatment.

1 Like

Let’s hope the teams wont be as bad as the american ones.

I really wonder how Gaijin will handle the next few Chinese aircraft in terms of placing them in the tech tree, with the J-10 coming we might get a glimpse of their intentions.
Nonetheless we might see the bomber line be converted to a maritime line with the addition of the J-15s.

I imagine by either turning ROCAF tree into another PLAAF (like it was done with ground vics, then ROC tree turns into export MBTs) or by folding J-11 while moving J-10 higher (or putting folded J-11s right between J-10 and J-10A, giving the latter the status of the new top jet).

Since there are still FCK-1, mirage and vipers that can be added i doubt that will happen, but i wonder where they’ll put ROCA’s Abrams.
Also i’m not a fan of mixing Shenyang and Chengdu but whatever.

1 Like

I mean where are the french premiums, ground and air? They need a new top tier base bomber and a top tier mbt just so they can actually prove to devs France is weak. I guess China will just have bad win rate but I mean during October last year when loads of Chinese played (including noobs), the win rate actually went up so IDK

Or by moving bomber line to fit Q5s and JH7A, so that the attacking aircraft line fits with J15s and stuff from F84 onwards. I would like J7s to be separate from J8s and therefor put J10 and J11s in different lines respectively.
J8 early J8H are available at lower BR, meanwhile J7G, J7III J7F and things like JL9 that derived from J7 might also get added.

2 Likes

Is anyone else having issues with pl12’s in sim? It seams like only about 1 out out 10 track at all even within five miles. I don’t know if they’re nerfed cause they’re on a 13.0 plane but they seem to be less reliable than aim7’s right now.

How is the J8F RWR since you’re playing it, I am waiting for F5A grind to finish but is it worth grinding for? I am a bit disheartened by J11s and I also want CAS as a primary need, but how is J8F RN in sim and RB?

its got the same rwr as the j7e as far as i know. fully directional, distance, and identification. iff too. all the bells and whistles. its a good plane in sim when the br cap is 13.0 and its decent in rb, fine in an uptier and pretty good in a downtier. the pl12’s arent very reliable and the pl8’s dont have irccm but everything works and the radar has a 20km hms mode instead of the russian 10km one so thats nice.

doesn’t it have same RWR as MiG23ML?

no its got a good one

1 Like

It’s a 2003 version of J8, so pretty modern RWR, although this logic doesn’t work when 2011 Chinese helicopters have 1960s RWR.

1 Like

Well, that was fast.

And the J-16D too.

Now we just have to wait two or three years before these even get considered. By the way it’s a bit late now but I don’t believe there was ever actually a suggestion for the j10a.

There are 3, J-10A, B and C.

1 Like