[Petition] - Replace India with a better Sub-nation

Hmm? That reads like you’re going to teamkill them.

edit - unless you mean SIM. The way it was worded sounded like you were going to go out of your way to tk them.

In a Tornado Gr1, with a belly full of bombs. I dont have time to hang around in sim and wait to see if the thing pinging my RWR as a Russian jet is a friendly mig-21 or a hostile mig-21. If I wait and its hostile. Im dead. So would rather pre-fire and risk a TK.

yes in Sim

@Morvran
Neither of us know which radar the Mig-21Bison uses.
The engine is produced by HAL in India.

9Ms and 7Ms would be 12.3, not 11.7.
R-73s are superior to 9Ls, and R-27Rs while on-par with Skyflash, R-27Ts are unique.

Glad you copy my lead and admit when posts are later incorrect like I do.
Well, I don’t care if NATO haters block me.
Just means I can refute Russian propaganda without their protest.

I see NATO hating groups are false-flagging posts again.

Did you miss “IXWA strike” where they added them? ZA as a sub-tree? It wasn’t wanted but it has been 4 years now it not changing.

Because it is. Or did you forget why and how India kicked the British out? because it wasn’t peaceful diplomacy like the domionions.

Because there is a difference between nations you are still close to and nations that hate your guts.

And they wouldn’t be stealing anything because Canadians like me thinks the UK or independent as our best options to keep our stuff together as it is.

2 Likes

Think the cat is truly out of the bag on Indian vehicles at this point.

Probably shouldn’t have happened like it has in the first place, but I doubt it will change at this point either.

Currently on Dev server it uses the Su-39 Kopyo radar

its called the exact same thing as the 11.0 German Mig-21 premium

What?

So why isnt the Tornado F3 12.0? Skyflash STs are better than Aim-7Ms and the Tornado F3 with AMRAAM is 12.7. Are you saying 4x Aim-9M on the Tornado F3 is enough to make it go from 11.3 to 12.3. I thought you had played htis game before?

Probably not. But at least maybe we can get the bad Soviet C&Ps blocked and instead get the British export stuff first. Some of it is kinda cool, like the Jaguar with the Agave radar

1 Like

War Thunder can and has used incorrect radars before, such as with Sea Harrier FRS1.

And the Tornado F3 uses Skyflash and 9Ls, not 7Fs and 9Ls [which would probably make it 11.7].
And up to 1.0 BR differences occur with aircraft purely upgrading from 9L to 9M.

That one’s definitely interesting. I also agree the UK export stuff should stay.

It doesn’t matter. After all, no matter how crazy people with double standards are 🤪, they can’t change a fact.

So what do you think about seeing ADATS/M113 destroyed by German Leopard 2A4M CAN in the game?

Jaguar IS kinda sucked. But more because its a bad aircraft (massively Over-BRed with not really much purpose if you have the Tornado Gr1 researched) than because its an Indian aircraft. Just them throwing the odd British Export onto our TT I didn’t mind. Actually its kinda cool. Some really intersting export variants out there, like the Chally 1 Falcon.

The T-90 was stupid, but figured it was just gaijin buffing our TT. But now… Im left actually genuinely concerned for the integrity of our TT. We are about to get some really bad additions to our TT. I’ve been kinda dreading SA showing up in our TT from the Gripen. Look at the struggle at getting British light tanks. But now we also have to compete with Indian stuff as well. Especially as they can just C&P things over from the Russian TT.

1 Like

Always thought the falcon was the best choice for a UK squadron tank.

Did you miss the title of this? it’s a “petition” for India to not happen. This thread exists because it is dumb and the UK players don’t like it.

I hate it. I was at the forefront of the fight of it going to the UK so it would be with the ADATS. More than any British were in that fight, heck I was probably the one who got most of them on the “it should go to the UK” side.

3 Likes

Yeah, that would have been really fun and interesting. Either that, or considering our lack of IFVs. I was actually expecting a light tank/IFV of some description. Always felt really wierd to get another MBT. Especially as our 10.3 line-up is actually kinda strong already. Especially since the Chally DS buffs.

Though it was pretty clear they werent really looking when they added it. As it was initially 10.7 and had to have a shell removed so it could go down lower.

3 Likes

Heart to heart time. Please take my words of encouragement.

Until we see something that is not Indian, you should not worry.
As much as you may think Mig-21Bison is not Indian, it is not the sign you should look for.

There is at present 3 more Indian vehicles Britain can get that are uniquely Indian:
1- Su-30MKI, an Indian contract with Sukhoi to produce a thrust vectoring multi-role fighter, the first production fighter Sukhoi would provide. Made by HAL after the first dozen or so made by Sukhoi to prove to the Indian government that production would work.
2- Tejas. F-404 powered delta wing mutli-role fighter.
3- Arjun. Self-explanatory.

The vehicle I would tell you to start worrying about is Mig-29K.
If it’s not just after Yak-141, or wherever Gaijin puts it for Soviets, and a 2nd one is placed in Britain… THEN you should worry.
Cause that would be copy-paste, and Mig-29K is 100% Russian.

Please, take this to heart so you can worry less.

yes india needs its own TT

1 Like

UK has enough vehicles of its own, it doesn’t need a second subtree, and certainly shouldn’t lose its uniqueness. Indian vehicles would suit the Russian tree better.

2 Likes

IF they are insistent on India being added to the UK something like the Indian upgraded FRS.51 or Jaguar with the radar upgrade would have been far more in line with the UK then a modernized MiG-21

and as far as I am concerned the T-90S should have been Arjun. which yeah while it has basically nothing to do with the British or British tree is still far more unique then a T-90A reskin.

1 Like

You are late to the party. India is not going anywhere even if the poll would have 100% no. And imo its great addition, as it brings uniquness to the dull UK tree. Now thanks to India,UK can get unique stuff like Arjun instead of 30th same Chally.

4 Likes

How is the Arjun unique? It’s an incredibly weak leopard 2 variant. Would be no higher than 10.0/10.3

1 Like