Persian Tomcat: F-14A IRIAF

TF you mean All us vehicles, do you know how many shermans are in the game that arent in the US TT.

Or F16s?
Or F15s?

Ok sure, then all F15’s 16’s shermans pattons all go to the US tree.

Is that what you really want??

I’ve decided that playing only war thunder on my free time after work is a big no-no.

Another day another brit main claiming other countries vehicles

Why is Gaijin trieing to ruin this event?
Phoenix spam is rewared.
Tomcats make 4 kills a game for no skill gameplay.
and the most fun: often Tomcats are only on one side…

WTF is wrong here?

1 Like

It is 17G missile.

1 Like

and it kills enough ppl
at least u have to evade them what interrupts the clas and give the side who has not to evade an advantage

and today 4 game with USA on both sides and only one side has Tomcats

Gaijin isnt even pretending to maintain balance in the game any more

it kills enough bots*

If they refuse to actually turn when their RWR starts screaming and saying “YO THERES A BIG ASS MISSILE COMING THIS WAY” thats on them.

2 Likes

sometimes you cant evade when u in a canyon or so…
anoying “i can everything and i am the best forum bots” just dont help the topic

ah the old reliable, anyone who thinks differently must be a bot. okay then. Im actually a mid air player, something i acknowledged multiple times already on this forum.

ive literally been shot down two or three times by AIM-54s in the last half a year, and that was when i was AFK flying while grinding KWS.

Since then, ive been shot down three more times when i bought Mirage F1C-200 and was only figuring out how to fly that thing. I assumed its RWR is like SPO-10, but fun fact, its RWR cant detect AIM-54 going pitbull.

anyway, its a 17G missile on a plane that doesnt have all-aspect PD radar. literally, just notch it.

youre dont have the balls to use your “real” account.

if u fly supersonic an the Phoenix comes from above youre done. you dont doge even 17g when u have a 2 mile turn radius
ive seen F14 players shoot phonix nealy from 90° above you.
abd you cant counter them, when u have no Tomcat in your team…

so youre the mega pro writing with a lvl 0 account… slowclap

Didn’t it get the r77?

There is no proof or evidence suggesting it ever received or was equipped with them. There is some light evidence to suggest they equipped R-73s to the F-14, and it’s quite possible given they equipped their F-4 and F-5s with R-73s. However there is absolutely zero chance they equipped the R-77 on their F-14s given public information regarding the plane and its attempted upgrades.
IMG_5187

and it’s quite possibly given they equipped their F-4 and F-5s with R-73s

It’s factual that the Persian F-4s did indeed carry and were capable of firing the R-73E, it would take few scrolls in the F-14AM thread to see this or a quick Google search.

My guy, I don’t deny it, I even said I know they did. I even included a picture of the F-4 with an R-73 equipped… tf? I’m assuming you made a typo and meant F-14 based on why you’re talking this way, no?

Nah I just misread since my glasses are broken as of right now, I see no reason why we shouldn’t get the R-73E on the IRIAF F-14A anyways especially since we are already getting the failed R-27R.

I even included a picture of the F-4 with an R-73 equipped

Weren’t you the same guy who said the IRIAF F-14A shouldn’t get the R-27R because it couldn’t fire it but could only mount it or was it someone else?

Well if I’m not mistaken, there’s
A: no images of the pylon that mounts the R-73 ever being mounted to the F-14
B: no images of R-73 on the F-14
C: no technical documents/evidence to suggest it has been integrated into the jet.

Just a few loose sources stating that it was intended for the 14AM upgrade and that’s about it. No images, no document, nothing.

But hey maybe we could get the R-27T at the very least lmao

Yep that was me, Mr historical accuracy enjoyer :P
There’s a reason the project to integrate them was abandoned, and I feel that since historically the radar and missile were incompatible they shouldn’t be ingame.

But hey maybe we could get the R-27T at the very least lmao

We probably won’t since the R-27R and R-27T aren’t exchangeable as a coolant was required for the IR R-27T if I recall.

Yep that was me, Mr historical accuracy enjoyer

I like historical accuracy but I don’t like one vehicle getting special treatment whilst others don’t, keep the game entirely historical or don’t and Gaijin is leaning to the semi-historical side of things.

Thank you Gaijin for breaking your game even more, you keep putting incorrect jets in Br that break the game or on the contrary become unplayable, today and throughout August-September from 11.3 to 12.0 the other players will not be able to enjoy their jets, I wish I could have a word with you in person but unfortunately my bad English does not allow me, which part of the community are you listening to? player since OBT 10 years paying meals to his employees…thank you!

[image]