Persian Tomcat: F-14A IRIAF

us really needed the gap between the f14a and f14b filled

I could take a photo of an AIM-120 on the ground next to my Toyota sedan. That doesn’t mean it could be mounted to the car or that it would be functional.

Most think they gave it to the usa because it was built there. The reasoning behind that move is 100% monetary, if the ussr had the same paypig potential it would be placed there now. Switzerland isn’t a subtree of Germany and the hunter isn’t german either, yet they placed it there since it will “stand out” more

@Stona_WT, during all the 8 stages the price of buying the entire task will remain 999 GE? I’ll be studying during the event.

IT should, I dont think it has changed in the past events

1 Like

It’s nice, but 45,000 Score is way too steep.

I’ve done 45 k in the first day.

So its ok

But the deciding factor by Gaijin wasn’t based on whether or not there was a subtree, but where did it make the most sense to add it. An F-14 makes sense to go to the US.

A Swiss plane going to Germany makes a lot of sense. The amount of historical and cultural relevance between the two was probably a deciding factor. A simple Google search of “what is the dominant language in Switzerland”…the answer was German. Albeit it’s a variation of German, it’s German. So that 100% checks out.

Belarus isn’t a subtree of Russia. And yet an Su-25 variant meant for Belarus, that was an export of Russia, was given to Russia. Why? Russia built the plane. Russia exported the plane to a friendly nation. It’s the exact same case here. US made a plane, US exported plane to (at that time) a friendly nation. So the US gets its export plane. Russia didn’t build the F-14. It didn’t export the F-14. And it wasn’t a friendly nation (at the time of the export). So Russia isn’t getting the F-14. It’s not Chinese. It’s not Israeli. It’s American.

I don’t understand how that’s confusing to anyone.

2 Likes

I know you think you’ve got a gotcha here, but no one would argue with you lol. Just make sure we keep that same energy all the time.

There is no perfectly equal claim. It’s simply you wanting it there, you’ll make the logic fit, contrary to your point that you don’t have a dog in this fight. It genuine lunacy to say the USSR has the same claim to the TOMCAT as the U.S. does.

Absolute lunacy.

To your other point, the examples you have of y getting x, is at the behest of players. Most of whom think it’s crap, at least on the forum. There’s not players cheering it on, it’s gaijin being gaijin. Most of us would like that BS to stop.

2 Likes

" In 1969 McDonnell Douglas teamed up with British Aerospace and Rolls -Royce to develop an advanced-technology upgrade of the original Harrier “jump jet.” The AV-8B’s first flight took place in St. Louis on November 9, 1978… A total of 377 AV-8Bs were built in St. Louis and delivered between 1978 and 1995. "

This is counterintuitive to your point though? The plane isn’t german, and as stated before switzerland isn’t a sub tree. Canada is closer to the UK for a miriad of reasons, yet the c2a1 went to germany, likewise with the australian abrams. Only sane reason anyone can come with after putting the patterns together is a monetary reason

It’s not a pre revolution variant, majority of the reason why there are arguments about this subject.

1 Like

How long did it take you? I’m kinda stuck using a Mig-29 cause they ruined base bombing stuff.

about 4 hours.
but i used rank 6 an 7

Gotcha.

I don’t play Air Battles much, but do you know how much a destroyed base at Rank 7 BR 11.0 gives Score wise?

about 500 maybe.
i tried sim , but i did only 300 score from one base. then i quit
i treied RB with milan and f5c , but i was unconsistent, was doing about 1000 score per game
then i got to arcade and i finished in no time, on arcade i get 3/4000 score per game

you should trie what work best for you.
and mix up with mods that requiere less attention to relax a bit. it will be a long grind.

Switching up between F-5, F-16AJ and mig23-ML.

Conclusion: I suck with all

Do some ground pount or base bombing.
and go to lower BR were you will get more points.

last event i did on rank3 only.

Welp. IT looks like I’m going to have a bitch of a time. First game on in 4 or so hours and my game immediately freezes and hard crashes the moment I spawn, causing my Mig-29 to smack into the ground.

Second game has me getting teamkilled as well. This game hates me.

Fourth Game. Teamkilled again.

Sixth Game. Failed Teamkill. Same guy as Fourth Game.

That makes no sense what so ever, the Harrier 2 was intitially an American project, the british saw the potential and helped them make it, and eventually created their Harrier Gr.5.

Also the US used the harrier, Russia never flew the tomcat.

Your argument makes no sense at all