Persian Tomcat: F-14A IRIAF

you cant dodge 17G 15G missile?

4 Likes

b34ae5af47a181f4f4bb17ed2e802c785be9a10d

2 Likes

Can you spend 3 minutes doing Nocth while other rivals approach?

Could you be dodging a constant spam of Fox 3 missiles? You are only interested in obtaining the winning horse, there you have it, enjoy your destroyer from 11.3 to 12 Br, keep those players happy to lose many others, have a good day ;)

1 Like

how bad you need to be, for notching take 3 minutes?

2 Likes

What are you the pro? Go play Fortnite kid, I’m not going to waste any more time with a guy who only wants to tickle me so that moderation can ban me, smart guy but not too much enjoy you F-14

ha-ha
phoenix so good missile, a lot of ppl crying about it

1 Like

F14 requires barely any skill.

1 Like

same as dodging phoenix

1 Like

I haven’t touched USA aviation before but I have top tier in both China and UK aviation, the minute I unlocked the IRIAF F-14A I could see why people want a BR increase for it. I get consistent kills with the Fakour-90 and the flight performance is amazing (compared to what’s available for UK and China).

And the Fakour-90 are just absolutely nasty, they’re mini AIM-120s

4 Likes

Nice joke. If you don’t know you can literally defeat a phoenix with a well timed barrel roll, you don’t even need to notch or god forbid fly in a circle.

Not our fault you couldn’t adapt and jump on the band wagon

1 Like

yes they added the ability to mount r73s to the aircraft it should have those

The downside of this being a BR 12.3 event vehicle is if I want to play any BR 11.3 I will 9 times out of ten have to fight off this BR 12.3 with its fairly advance armaments.

3 Likes