People will still 1 death leave. The issue was never repair costs

There are two types of one-death leavers: new players who buy a top-tier premium vehicle and quit after their first death, and level 100 players who leave after just one death for no apparent reason.

A fair Share of YouTubers who just want to show of a particular tank

Me after the third or fourth horrible game in a row
Wen there are enough ka50 that don’t die
Wen there are way to many spawn campers On Hurtgen Forest having spawn campers on both the left and Right is game over. More so if those are cv90120 or anything type 10 type 90 based

Oh and wen a Maus or Challenger 2 pushes spawn(excluding premiums)
It means you or your team have done absolutely nothing

2 Likes

I leave when I am playing Russian tanks and I get Sinai which is nothing but Dunes and I can hit an enemy 50 feet in front of me without sitting on top of a hill.Time to go,then we have crew lock.

people will always want the quick way, its in our nature.

As you grow older and (hopefully) wiser, that turns/manifests into patience

I personally don’t care for the K/D ratio that has plagued many other FPS style and similar games.

I’m in it to help Squad mates, cap points and support the rest of the team, i try and mark the map, squad mark and type on chat to promote teamwork and when it does the games are great. i hate Lone Wolf play style where everybody’s for themselves.

The key word for me is FUN and ill stand by that.

I will always fight to the end, and to be fair most of the best games have been where i’ve died 6 times got like 4 caps, 6 assist, 4 Ground and 2 Air kills.

You End up with over 120k of Sliver lions and around 18-20k of Research

4 Likes

So funny to see this idiot finnaly got banned after gaijin figured out he was making alts on the game to argue with people here.

Well said.

Which idiot?

I agree and I think that is the way to earn and claw your way up the ratings and stats.I just think players dont think before leaving ,its mostly done in temper or due to circumstances such as maybe just not having the right line up for a certain map or maybe something as silly as emerging into the desert in a snow camo : )

This games design also does little to help there.So many possible agendas that each player may have. They may be doing a Battle pass task or modding a new vehicle.They may be simply focusing in getting kills for stats if it bothers them.Maybe making stats private would help teamwork and lessen competition between teammates.

The tier system simply does not work for some people neither does CAS ,some players just can’t buy into certain elements of the game.Many quit the game overall and many J out early while playing.To find somebody who can override every negative element and stay until the end is something of a rarity now days.I admit I can be in the wrong mood some times.

As far as I can see every thing Gaijin have introduced over the last couple of years have increased frustration levels not reduced them.Narrow redline maps are a fine example.Artillery spam is another.Just silly little things that ruin the game.

Getting to your usual sniping spot and finding it suddenly gone or finding you cant shoot through fences anymore when you could yesterday. How will that make you feel any better about the game?

6 Likes

Found my squadron apache again

And In order to grind it out the best and pretty much only options is to rush Straight in trying to get the Rockets off
Get shot down and move on to the next game
Finish the game just isn’t worth it for 200-500 rp per game with premium

But fly around don’t charge Straight in
That gives me 10-20 seconds of flight time for about 2-5 seconds more Survival time
Also AAA and Enemy ka50 ka52 those even have radars so they see you across the map and launch proximity fuze vikers

And Heli ac is basically be fast or don’t even try
Or at least have long range armaments

12 games 1 kill