People like this

People like this are kids who should be banned from gameplay for a week for unsportsmanlike conduct when do you do this to a teammate this is getting to be BS and War Thunder shouldn’t allow this to happen push me out from behind cover and I got shot this is only the fourth time this has happened to me but I’m going to say something about it now in the forums

5 Likes

That is not a bannable offense.

Edit: Yeah, turns out this is bannable.

1 Like

Couldn’t pushing teammates into enemy fire be considered griefing? And isn’t that a punishable offence?

Possibly. I don’t fully understand what the “Abuse” option is in the report option. I’ll ask and get back to you. If you report this, do it through the server replay function.

You might want to change you post asap:

2. You must play fair and not intentionally disrupt your team’s gameplay. For example, you must not hurt your teammates on purpose (“friendly fire”), block their movements, or stay inactive (“AFK”) during a game session. You must not use cheats, bugs, exploits, or other methods of unfair play.

You will find this here:

ANNEX #1. GAME RULES

Summary

1. To ensure an enjoyable gaming experience for everybody, you must behave respectfully and appropriately towards other players while playing our Games. This includes, without limitation, that you are not allowed to use nicknames or clan (squadron, etc.) names, slogans, logos, descriptions, etc., or disseminate other content that is unlawful, sexually related, misleading, misrepresentative, or promotes hate speech, contains derogatory, offensive remarks, or that relates to controversial figures or groups in a way that incites conflict, degrades human dignity, or encourages forceful governmental overthrow.

2. You must play fair and not intentionally disrupt your team’s gameplay. For example, you must not hurt your teammates on purpose (“friendly fire”), block their movements, or stay inactive (“AFK”) during a game session. You must not use cheats, bugs, exploits, or other methods of unfair play.

Sad, that a “community helper” is unaware of those rules…

Edit: “unsportsmanship” behavior at its finest - to claim that it is not “bannable” is far away from common sense and the game rules. Shifting goalposts do not change the fact that the game rules are decisive - and not limitations of reporting brackets or subjective assessments.

Edit 2: Fine, thx for correction.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Ig that’s what the abuse option is in the report option list.

Legitimately, I just said that I stand corrected.

1 Like

I did not say band them forever I said a week and that it’s reasonable you know some people are going to play this game this way then they don’t need to play at all and if they keep it up you know four or five times then ban them for longer than a week are keep banding them until they learn their lesson don’t do it again right?

Best thing to do for something like this is to file your Complaint via the Server Replay, making note of the time it occurred and the nature of the “offense”. All reports are reviewed and acted on accordingly. That’s all you need to do. The Game Masters will decide if Game Rules were broken and if so, deal punishment as needed. Your input is all that is needed on your end. The type and length of punishments are determined by the GM’s and there are several variables that go into those decisions. And punishments are also kept private between the game & the offender, so you will never know the exact outcome. As I mentioned, make a proper report/complaint and have faith in the system in place. It seems to be fairly common these days that making other people angry/mad is a thing, which is too bad. But I think it’s best not to take or make things personal, especially on the internet . . . no good will come of it. Do your part by reporting it, karma and the MODs will do the rest.

1 Like

Oh well … I feel it so much. The few moments when something like this happened to me have stayed with me very well.
The most memorable was when I was pushed away by a T-34 in the small ASU and was put in the corner like a dog with the words “Stay”. And all for no reason …
So dehumanising. The internet has become one of the most anti-social places because of the lack of consequences.
But it’s not the place where you can compensate for poor parenting.
What remains is that we are left with our anger and emotions and have to deal with them in an adult way.
Report and what I actually find important. Sharing what we have experienced here. Of course in compliance with the forum rules.

1 Like