Participation Awards

image

Can the kill feed for the participation awards be changed to show what they are, rather than as if you have destroyed an enemy vehicle by using a particular ammunition type.

For example, if you shoot a plane from a tank with machine gun and the player flying the plane crashes, currently you don’t know if you actually shot it down, or if it’s just a participation award. It’s confusing for newer players because they may not have even hit an enemy.

Or, did the player of that tank I shot ‘J’ out (thus removing a specific opponent in a specific location), or did I just get another participation award for a completely different opponent and that original threat is still there?

Currently the kill feed is confusing because you can’t tell if you are being rewarded for a deliberate action or simply having pressed “To Battle!”

Instead of the currently confusing kill feed, I propose an “I’m helping” message for those events.

And this new mechanic is a disincentive for players who wish to help the team as currently the only way to switch to a different vehicle type is to ‘j’ out, which rewards the enemy team. Changing from a tank to a plane or AA to help your team is now a punishment.

Finally, some battlepass challenges and monthly decal tasks require that you finish the round in a plane, which now is only possible now by rewarding the enemy team. Is that the intent?