Panzer 87-140 WE: The Alpine Hammer

Soooo, to germany. +1 :)

3 Likes

+1 for independent Swiss tree

7 Likes

Sorry to tell u, but last few days have shown, it propably will come as part of france and germany

1 Like

I’m glad for you, but I don’t care.
I am simply voicing how I would like to see things play out and don’t need you to get on my ass every time I do so.

6 Likes

I saw a mock-up of how the Alpines would look, +1 for an independent implementation.

Spoiler

It would have a lot of unique vehicles and has a low tier.

4 Likes

the tree you showed is faulty and badly researched, it has imaginary tanks inside that dont exist

That’s awesome man, however I still think a independent implementation is a better idea.
That’s just my opinion though.

4 Likes

that is great that you are support the scamming of the community with presenting a faulty tech tree. you essentialy are promising stuff that wouldnt happen or are not possible. Thats why i just dont like those kind of trees, i spot 2-3 faulty vehicles first glance because the maker didnt research right, who knows what else he added might be fake. So the tree just cant be trusted anymore. As example there is the other tree from Pikpikker who everybody agrees as well it has several mistakes and fake /paper vehicles inside as well.

Either way its good that the current way and handling of gajin has shown that more swiss stuff will be added to germany and propably france respectively

That’s merely just your opinion, I’m sorry you disagree. Have a great day.

6 Likes

so am i wrong in saying that it is a faulty tree? and that its essentialy deceiving potentialy intrested people in the tech tree?

Just replace the bad vehicles, I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard, it’s all of the alpines

Spoiler

yes, but we dont know how many wrong badly ones are in the tree, did you check everyone for viability? if there is already 2-3 bad vehicles, the maker might have made even more mistakes, it becomes a bigger problem. Its missleading for the community

friendly reminder as well, but germany is part of the alpines as well, so there would be no problems to add them to germany

1 Like

Germany makes up about 5% of the Alps so I suppose, however I don’t see where they’d fit the rest of it, Germany has 5 lines already, unless Gaijin increases the amount of lines every tree has I don’t see how it’ll be done.

2 Likes

there is multiple ways to solve the issue, but like i already stated, from smins statement swiss vehicles will be put were they fit and propably split between france and germany. Like canada

The Pz87WE features armour upgrades similar to those on the 2PL in addition to the 140mm. It deserves a BR of .7 higher than the 292 IMO, so 11.3 or 11.7 if the 292 wasn’t massively undertiered.

2 Likes

German mains be coming up with any reason just to not have another independent tree that uses Leopard 2s…

4 Likes

With the context of the whole thing is became clear what proapbly is the plan

1 Like

If a Swiss variant of a British vehicle goes in the German tree, it’s (unfortunately IMO) likely a Swiss version of a German vehicle will also go in the German tree.

4 Likes

Id like to have it be added in the first place regardless of what nation it goes too.
(most likley germany but def not france like ive heard some people say)