Pantsir can get balanced?

i thought PGM was classified as a bomb.
cuz bombs cannot be intercepted (blown up) by SAMs but AGMs can

They can be blown up, but it requires direct hit, not huge VT fuse, like Pantsir can intercept a GBU, but Tor can not. (partly because Gaijing basically gave Tor less explosive mass despite being 5 times as large in volume than 95Y)

bruh thats messed up…
anyway what do you think about the 10km height limitation?

No PGMs can be intercepted, and they have a huge smoke trail to give away their position.
Happens often if you’re throwing them from long range and the pantsir or VT1 slinger is aware.

The best and easiest way to deal with any SAM at top tier is to fly in at low altitude, popping up so you can see the target at your lock range, firing and dropping back out of view and breaking off.

And you can do this is in any plane with FnF munitions.

i do that, but the only FnF thing i got is the 29T (not TE) on my brick of an Su-22M4.
i can only do that inside 12km (13 if lucky) and cannot get lock if im outside 12.
and i also have no IR seeker so targets gotta be spotted while im looking too.
any tips?

i can only do that inside 12km (13 if lucky) and cannot get lock if im outside 12.

Shouldn’t be a problem, in the GR1 I’m typically locking and launching at 7-6km. The whole idea of the low alt attacks is to get you within vehicle lock range so that if they move it doesn’t matter.

As for no thermals, if you’re hunting SAMs use your RWR to identify which direction they are in and in general just watch their spawns since it’s typically too dangerous to leave it for SAMs at top tier.

Nope won’t happen

Considering were talking about the pantsir…
Not rlly viable.
I think only the tornado can detect the search radar, and the tracking radar is invisible to all…
My sukhoi-22 cries

PGMs can be intercepted. Easier than AGMs

sigh, another one for the Kh- series then

Yeah… Hoping for Tornado Gr4 with Brimstones to actually give Britain someway to actually fight Pantsirs reliably

does the ASSTA.4 get anything usefull as well?
or can we expect a Tornado ASSTA.4 alongside a Tornado ASSTA.4 WTD-61 with the brimstones?

I have no idea about the absolute latest version. But assuming we dont get additions like CBUs or HARM. Then probably the best Germany can hope for in that regard are glide bombs unfortunately but im not overly familiar with German aircraft.

Unless Germany ends up getting something from another country. CAS could become almost impossible for them until Tranche 2 Typhoons in a year or 2

1 Like

me → 😭

Argument?

Someone gonna leak?

Hold on let me get my popcorn

bro got left on read

😮‍💨

Nothing, still the best anti air due to Tor being so slow and such small explosive mass, it should be around 15kg