Panther II

Oh, I didn’t even realize that. The source I can find for the claim of the HL 234 900 hp engine is from German Tanks of World War II in Color by Michael Green, Thomas Anderson, and Frank Schulz. Though, I can’t access the direct text and don’t feel like paying for a full book for a single paragraph, at most, so I can’t verify it. It appears that the engine was only considered and that the actually constructed Panther II just had a normal HL 230 600 hp engine.

So I guess that’s five things that make the Panther II in-game an abomination, but at least the HL 234 engine was considered for it rather than the four other things being unrelated proposals or equipment.

Oh really want to go name the “not real vehicles?”

I saw that reply before you deleted it. The only lists “up there” are the one that I and @_ShadowFang made. Neither of them have vehicles more fake than the in-game Panther II, aside from the Ho-Ri Production and debatably the Ho-Ri Prototype.

So yeah. Are you going to name those “not real vehicles” or direct us to some other vague list that we’ll eviscerate?

That’s the first time I’ve seen someone ragequit an argument.

lol. The guy is unhinged I would not trust the words of someone who believes that the panther 2 not being available is abuse and oppression.

Lets be honest.

Its up to the dev’s if they want to remove the tank or not. I can’t see them making it available again outside of some event ect. As for totally removing it? cant see them doing that either as it costs them nothing to leave it in game for those that have it already.

If you have it then great. If not then sorry but you missed out and outside of the dev’s running an event where it is made available ect then its not coming back.

A small number of people on a forum are not likely to change that fact.

And before anyone says anything about 1000+ people wanting it that might be great and all but they are not here asking are they?

They’ve only stated the R2Y’s will be removed. Nothing has been said about the Ho-Ri’s.

1 Like