Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Climbed to 12km then went into a shallow dive, for a brief and glorious moment I hit 2500km/h, then the wings and the tail all ripped and I lawndarted into the ground.

Unells it got fixed (they did not), lightning does its usual things

im not sure if it gets there faster or no

Just noticed this on the GR1 lmao

……not sure how that’s possible. Considering all those days are automatically calculated I’m assuming it’s due to changes to the jet.

its been like that since its implementation.

Hi guys.
I found this at this morning today.
It looks like throttle possition and throttle power is not matched.
it should matches like under :
MAX DRY = 100% THR
MAX REHEAT = ?%
COMBAT = WEP
isn’t it?

(I tested in German ASSTA1)

It is like that for god know how long

I take back what I said about the accelleration of the F.3, after lots of back and forth between live and dev its still the same. It still takes minutes to accellerate to its top speed.

Seems I had a sudden rush of copium when playing the first dev server X(

1 Like

What is that thing on the Gr1?
It is only on the Gr1 and i cant find anything about it

This on live or on dev

Both

Laser Range and Marked Target Seeker, its for spotting buddy lazing and ranging targets.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 Like

Thanks. Now that is some material you got there.

Indeed, cost me a few hundred to get copies.

2 Likes

Oof

So that is either a Device that detect and uses the ground based laser designstion, or works as a lrf, if i understand that correctly. That could be a nice thing to be added. When you place the red square (point of interest) it could give you the distance to that point, for example over the square, without the tpod.

Yes the MTS isn’t of any use to us in game as we don’t have buddy lasing. But the LRF is modelled in that its part of the CCIP/CCRP systems.

If you switch to cockpit you can see the ranging circle HUD symbology when carrying bombs and having them selected.

1 Like

that thing?
or that
Yea the second one

2 Likes

What is the clock thingy then?
I cant figure out what it does. It does somethng with the guns but im not sure what
The R is altitude in feets but the clock?