Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Thank you, yeah i managed to find it. None of the changes the community actually wanted are happening except the ASSTA

Was hoping the F3 would go to 11.3 for sim to match the ADV and its RB BR. Not the other way around. Oh well.

Theyd never do something nice for britain. Oh well, i gave up with thr F3. Lofting helped, but you still cant go toe to toe with an F-16 or Mig29 and thats all you face. Time to wait for AMRAAM

3 Likes

there is a possibility to come the aim-7P block I? To the f-14B or may in the future an f-14D?, because we are closer to the flanker stuff that has 10 r-27er with ins+dl+sarh stuff, the aim-7P has a similar capacity, but the f-14b could use 6 aim-7p

Flanker can carry only 6 er

IMG_3962

Where does 10 come from?

Hawks and maybe a few commonwealth vehicles such as the atlas cheetah or some f16’s or f18’s?

or hell maybe even the gnats or jet provost for some older jets at like 8.3-9.0

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/989579862031360111/1136072552859578420/Active-1.png

Someone here posted Active Skyflash pictures on a Hawk earlier. Seems like Tornado F3 could get Active Skyflash? It also hints to me that it used a MICA EM seeker, with how the seeker has the same gimbal limits and made by the same manufacturer.

Just easier to give AMRAAM

Or Micas themselves

Spoiler

images-38
⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

Judging by this picture, it seems like there were at least two versions

Spoiler

images-39
Could be the angle tho

Where is this

“ZA175 British Aerospace Sea Harrier of the Royal Navy preserved at the Norfolk and Suffolk Aviation Museum, Flixton 28/8/22”

1 Like

Well, would be easier yes. There’s also supposedly an AMRAAM-Skyflash II variant.

What am i looking at here?

1 Like

Fire and forget
ECM resistant
Multi target capability
High reliability

All aspect All weather
Visual reversion mode?
Shoot up Shoot down capability
Easy to maintain

Active Skyflash is a medium range all-aspect active radar air to air missile which has been designed to meet the bomber, fighter, and cruise missile threat predicted in the 1990s.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/955829235493273680/1136287832017744013/image.png

1 Like

Same as the stuff I’ve got;

Spoiler

Spoiler

image (5)