Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

This bug is on f14 too, the TWS after this patch are very boring to use because of this error

In the tornado adv some times happen this inconvenient bug, it lock on what you dont want

Tornado GR.4 after GR.1, Another F.3 with CSP radar or above for AMRAAM and ASRAAM. Harrier GR.9, Sea Harrier FA.2. Then onto Typhoon and even further in the future F-35 and that is literally it. Nothing else can be added after that.

Maybe the Hawks

I’ll often set the TWS to say 19km, only for it to fixate on something at 60km away and nothing you do will make it swap back. I have to swap modes or turn the radar off and on again to get it to swap targets, and even then, no guarantee it wont just re-lock onto something miles away. If the TWS was limited to the range set, it would be so much easier to use.

weell… We have more Tornados. I bet they´ll give us one with 120B and 9Li and another one with 120C and Asraam (i have no problem with that tbh)… Dont forget Jaguar GR3, bunch of Harriers,…
Also I was playing with F3 some more… SuperTemps actually works and that radar…oooohh I love it. I totally forgot i wanted the new Tomcat because this i just FUN. :D

1 Like

That’s great to hear :)

That’s a good point. A number of Hawks could be added. Hawk 200 springs to mind.

1 Like

The Jaguar GR.3A would be a nice little addition (it’s a GR.1A with more powerful engines, HMD, night vision, and maybe ASRAAM)

There’s also the Nimrod MRA.4, because who doesn’t want an airliner with ASRAAMs strapped to it?

1 Like

Buc S2B as well and maybe something like the Harrier Gr5. Though not sure what that would bring to the table that we dont already have

AI.24 Foxhunter Radar CSP better stage 2G ?

Harrier GR.9A very good attack aircraft top tier at 12.0 and better Harrier GR.7 40% but Sea Harrier FA.2 place under F-4K Phantom FG.1 ?

Actually don’t really know. I think the final improvement was the 2H and the later versions are just compatibility updates. I’m not 100% the CSP etc even changed the radars designation.

Tbf, the F-14B woulsnt have that problem if the TCS worked properly and wasnt actively being a liability ingame…

Pakistani/Singaporean F-16 for UK tree when?

FM report in the works

What’s it covering?

Turn, still underperforming by about 1G at every speed apart from M0.7

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/lrYODXRjD4XF

1 Like

Aren’t most of these needing the MVR wing?