Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Alright gents, just wondering, does GR4 have any additional GE camofluages on Dev?

Not yet

1 Like

Additional camos aren’t usually on the dev server from what I’ve seen.
The text descriptions for them get added a few days before the update is released, and dataminers will usually put a list of them then. But the camos themselves don’t seem to get added until the last minute

As I figured PGMs remain the best option for the tornado. The GR4 can only carry the same number of them as the GR1 with a little better resolution but has to face much more dangerous threads in return compared to the GR1.

GR1 supremacy continues.

2 Likes

so long as your missile doesn’t get shot down it does seem to have some potential

1 Like

spaded the brick
spaded performance

@Gunjob is the “thrust adjustment” for the ADV/F.3 supposed to be combat thrust or just a straight up decrease?

I wouldn’t assume after unintentionally loosing a lot of speed they would want more gimped engine power ?

Just want to make sure :)

I really like that you showed people that

Wait, so the Mk103 now has less static thrust? Does it atleast have more thrust at higher speeds than it currently does on live?

Does anyone know if the Gr4 radar will be modeled or will it remain in its current state?

I’m not aware of combat thrust being a thing yet, probably just a minor adjustment.

Adjustment or straight up reduction?

Adjustments can be reductions. This is all that changed;

Told ya

At that point why not just call it a reduction in the changelog to avoid confusion?

1 Like

Yeah you’ve got a point.

the issue is, that your just so exposed for that entire first half due to how fat the tornado is, in a real match there is a decent chance they would have gotten you before you could get behind the trees, not to mention not all maps are that perfect to do that

because people would get mad (and rightfully so) that they keep shadow nerfing british stuff

1 Like

the gr4’s lightning 2 have some problems ,have you made a report on it?