Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

oh no I get what you mean but it currently doesnt matter as it takes more then 60 seconds from any altitude and speed to travel 20km so no matter what it will explode before it reaches the target

SO can we make a report on its iog? i mean we can ask them improve it to paveway Iv’s level or a little worse than that

can you make a report on its loft angle,current one is 20 deg which i think its too large

this is gr4

this is av8b

all litening 2 ,but different
there must be some problems
@Gunjob

They do seem to pull a reasonable climb:

Though really the final trajectory should look like this (this is for the radar mode though):

Sometimes I’m in awe at how little effort you can make

6 Likes

by the may,its maws seems not works well

Yeah it’s not really implemented right now. The Terma pods aren’t modelled and it only pops out CMs on one side and 2 CMs per pop

Reminder that it is still WIP

1 Like

but when i fire at 2500m ,1 mach to a 10km target ,it still pulls up very very high .which i think is unreasonable

it seem to be very hit or miss right now, had one where it started popping CM at nothing, another time at missiles 8km away from me and then another right as a missile hit me

no way they still have both guns

hey guys
can GR4’s radar do something like TWS GMT or SRC gmt?

IRL, yes, in game, no

i think is time for us to ask gaijin to add ground searching models now

another one:

hmm yes the common weapons launcher

yes ,its speed is so slow that when i fire 6km away from the tank ,it arrive at almost the same time as the plane(no use of afterburner).from that real test video i remember it arrive at the targrt much faster than plane

Probably down to a 60s battery.

This makes it impossible to hit anything at more than 15-16km at any altitude or speed.

Reminder that Grom battery is 700s.