Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Its worse isnt it? For air the weapons are the same really, and you have worse engines. Unless of course pgms are some sort of air 2 air weapons :)

Worse engines, but slightly better bombs. We can run 10 bombs for 2 base kills they have to run 12.

Just about cancels out

I think I’d still prefer the better engines though

Some German main said its because it can drop its bombs supersonic and the German one cant…

that is indeed the case, but should clarifiy the GBUS of the german /italian ones cant be dropped supersonice but the UK ones can be

Quick drop it to 9.7! :P

No idea why. Though worth remembering we only have gen 1 TPod currently

actualy asked gunjob about that, sth about the bomb kit we are having not being certified to be dropped over mach 1 while yours is. Gajin just didnt model that we propably arent allowed to fly above mach 1 at all with the bombs

1 Like

If it was a lower BR I don’t think it would be that bad cuz you’d still have firepower and speed. The F104 breaks it’s BR cuz it’s fast.

I guess aircraft premium pre-order pack for great britain tech tree it might Tornado F3 early (RAF) or RSAF Tornado ADV

@Gunjob 2 Tornado GR.4 after Tornado GR.1 from my idea good or bad ?

Also looks like that leak list is getting pretty real with the Canadian leopard, Sea Harrier was on there so no F3 late with amraams sadly.

I’d rather just have one with all the equipment available.

4 Likes

friendly reminder that the leak lists do not include all vehicles

Rare case of MoD paperwork buffing us.

Though it’s weird, phantoms can’t drop above mach 1

As the F3 AOP/FSP would be identical bar different AAMs. The FA2 is the better aircraft to get for this update as it is technically a “new aircraft”

Would be a better addition maybe next update alongside a half decent lower BR addition like a hawk/Gnat/etc

huh, do u mean the dumb bombs ? i am only speaking about guided ones.

If phantom dumb bombs dont drop it might be a bug or rather a problem of the phantom itself

Yeah, dumb bombs.

You guess Tornado ADV from RSAF would be 11.7 or 12.0 BR.

But Tornado ADV (RSAF) it might early aircraft premium pre-order pack in rank 8 for UK ?

11.3 because it would be a complete copy paste of the in game F.3.

and not everything that is on them is for next update as well

jup, the leo is the best proof