Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Adjustment or straight up reduction?

Adjustments can be reductions. This is all that changed;

Told ya

At that point why not just call it a reduction in the changelog to avoid confusion?

1 Like

Yeah you’ve got a point.

the issue is, that your just so exposed for that entire first half due to how fat the tornado is, in a real match there is a decent chance they would have gotten you before you could get behind the trees, not to mention not all maps are that perfect to do that

because people would get mad (and rightfully so) that they keep shadow nerfing british stuff

1 Like

the gr4’s lightning 2 have some problems ,have you made a report on it?

I would love to know Gaijins acceptance criteria for new vehicles. Im aware the dev server is a space with unfinished vehicles.

What i do wonder though if no one flagged the multitude of errors would they enter the game in that state?

Before anyone loses their mind over this: all that has changed is marginally less thrust when flying at less than 200 km/h at low altitude. It’s basically nothing.

3 Likes

I have reported the LITENING II thermal resolution yes. Hoping LITENING III turns up before it hits production as well though.

5 Likes

Tornado is not just british

1 Like

sorry for getting tornado nerfed britain tax lol

I was at about 10k ft

Btw the IDS versions just lost 600 lbs of thrust

Well, it being a german plane is also part of the problem, so also sorry

1 Like

Yeah, If that is incorrect and can be fixed. Then that would be quite a sizeable buff. Just having decent IOG would at least give us minimal FNF

Well that’s a little disappointing, but not the end of the world.

It feels like their just rubbing salt in the wound after the huge speed loss.

Yeaaaah uh I think 4 PGM500s are defiantly gonna be the better call then 9 brimstones