Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Only difference between MFG and the other 3 IDS is guided bombs. MFG is 11.0

Looks like no AMRAAMs so probably no new ADV variant

1 Like

Good we don’t want another flying barge

1 Like

Dev stream starts in <80min so let’s look at what they give us

Been confirmed as SA Gripen C

Now Britain is getting an alternative aircraft for EC9. I wonder if they will finally lower the Tornado F3s SB BR back down to 11.3.

The ONLY reason that I can think of, that its been 11.7 for the past 9 months, is that without it at 11.7 There would be a few SB cycles where Britain wouldnt have anything in EC9. THis is why I think the Tornado ADV was 11.3 initially. Because Italy had the F-16

GR.1 NVG’s are in.

3 Likes

ah was that one of the not mentioned fixes in the change log? did the thermals maybe get fixed as well, that would be at least sth nice besides the useless tornado premium

Did the GR.1 get the BOL rails? Or have they been denied for BaLaNcE?

Just a shame night battles aren’t a thing, even in SB. Things like not using reheat in the Tornado because it would reveal your location would be really interesting.

Is it just me or is the F.3 stupendously fast on the Dev Server?? Like it will push 1500Kph with ease.

I think it is just you but give me a sec. Oh thats what you meant, then yea it seems to reach higher speed much better

Yeah I mean it always had a high rip speed but it would never get there

Even fully loaded Gr1 is doing some speeds

1 Like

the accelleration feels great over mach 1

A nice tonka buff, but i can see it getting Slapped as a bug and being fixed soon

very true…I pray its intended

True to form. Britain gets new top tier fighter. Old fighter gets massive buff 9 months too late

1 Like

They have been going though various jets and removing the fake thrust loss as a plane approaches VNE.

How nice of them. They heroicly fight with problems they themselfs create

1 Like