Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

ill keep looking for the C-701 but i found a variant of the missile family C-705KD in the Dubai? air show

(the seekers are switchable as far as my sources state)

One of the first upgrades included the incorporation of infrared guidance so that there is a dual guidance system similar to that of the Taiwanese Hsiung Feng II missile. Imaging infrared seeker and a television seeker similar to that of the C-701 anti-ship missile became available later. The imaging infrared seeker is reportedly derived from the imaging infrared seeker technology developed for Chinese air-to-air missiles. These three seekers are interchangeable with the original radar seeker, and can be fitted at naval bases rather than the factory.

1 Like

If there is more detailed information, please make sure to send it out

1 Like

1 Like

We need to mount the source of the image, otherwise Gaijin will not consider it a reliable source

1 Like

1 Like

interesting rocket pod there… ive seen it in a few diagrams but never in a pictture

the targeting pod is the SNIPER TGP which can also act as an IRST for A-A combat

gbu-31 jdam

which one is a rocket pod?

1 Like

Back in 2007 F-7BGs scored 4:5 K/D against USMC’s F-18s during simulated dogfight.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Is this new news? So PFX isn’t dead anymore?

1 Like

Rare picture of an An32 dropping bombs. The bombs provide some CAS for the Paratroopers.

2 Likes

Like the Sabre II was succeeded by Super-7, project AZM has been suceeded by PFX

nvm I mixed up those two names

1 Like

Made by @Lightning_234

so many Khalid,can you introduce the differences between each variant? I don’t know much about it. It is difficult to distinguish based solely on appearance