Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

Found the real name of this sherman. Its name is M4A1 Mk.II. According to official info this is armed with a QF-2 pounder gun but it should be QF-17 or something like that.

1 Like

i think i can rename it since this appears to be an indigenous/unique modification ??

I dont think its a indigenous modification.

Spoiler

Screenshot_

issue is… americans didnt use the Mk.i/ii/iii style of designations… so i dont know if i should rename it. ill leave it as is in the tree then

It seems who ever wrote that sign didn’t know the history of Sherman. As far as I’m aware UK didn’t buy Shermans from US. British Shermans were probably made by UK.

yep, only initial batches were bought, after that the british started producing their own variants

@Armen_Lozone Is this drone ready yet?

This is Project Azm’s MALE UAV.
the poster is from 2021 so it is probably airworthy… if project AZM hadnt gone defunct…
but according to sources 1, 2, 3, this drone itself might actually have been completed.

Spoiler

Pakistan’s New Attacking Drone.
The Pakistan Aeronautical Complex has released specifications of a Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) under development as part of Pakistan Air Force’s Project AZM.

The hunter-killer Drone will have a wingspan of 52 ft (15.8 meters), will weigh 0.9 tonnes unloaded, will have a maximum takeoff weight (MTOW) of 3250 lbs (1.47 tonnes), max speed of 160 knots (300 km/h), flight ceiling of 25,000 ft and 4 weapons pylons.

This Pakistani killer drone is in the very last stages of development with maiden flight conducted last year. It is also not the only UCAV drone under development in Project Azm.

And Apparently also has taken flight before the year 2021.

Theres also this drone…

1 Like

Bangladesh uses a customised variant of VT-5 tank.
the variant is called VT-5BD.
proof:Type 15 tank - Wikipedia

Bangladeshi?
Wikipedia is kinda wrong about the GL-5. It can use GL-5 but its likely that we didn’t buy GL-5.

But still it should be classified as VT-5BD because it has thermal sleeves and fume extractor and a manual 12.7mm machine gun.
IF Wikipedia is correct.

You are technically right but VT-5BD is just a unofficial designation. But for the sake of convenience we can add BD suffix.

1 Like

Honestly adding a manual machine gun is a down grade lol

Yeah. I always wondered why they did that considering the place where they deployed it. Also they should have opted for some ERAs on the turret in my opinion. As RPGs are the main threat.

Are you a new player or a old player?

I agree . they should also bought the aps system.It will
provide more defense against atgm

1 Like

I mainly played war thunder mobile .
I am on rank Vii
just started playing the pc version

Oh. Are you from Bangladesh or Pakistan?

Bangladeshi
living in barishal

1 Like

Send me a DM. I’ll invite you to our Bangladesh community discord server.