Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

MiG-29 Air Force of Belarus MiG-29 Air Force of Belarus MiG-29 Air Force of Belarus MiG-29 Air Force of Belarus
Belarus accounted for about a hundred MiGs. By 2000, there were about 50 vehicles in service. Belarusians sold some of the planes, and some required repair. In 2003, the fleet of combat-ready MiG-29s was brought to 65 vehicles, concentrating them on the 927th air base.
In May 2005, at the Ml LEX 2005 exhibition in Minsk, the republican unitary enterprise “558th Aircraft Repair Plant” (Baranovichi) for the first time presented materials on the modernization of MiG-29s in service with the Air Force of the Republic of Belarus.
All development work was carried out on an aircraft with on-board No. 05, which became the first modified MiG-29BM fighter. Its tests were successfully completed by the summer of 2003

Well MiG 29 BM isn’t Belarusian made. MiG 29 BM is Belarus’s upgrade package for MiG 29s. It is Belarus’s equivalent of MiG 29SMT. Belarus’s MiG 29BMs are quite different from the one Bangladesh has. Bangladesh sent their MiGs to Belarus to get an upgrade. The upgrade package was same as Belarus’s MiG 29BM but Bangladeshi one just lacks the air to air refueling capability and enlarged fuel tank. Apart from that it is same as Belarus’s MiG 29BM.

1 Like

what is this supposed to tell me?

Any updates guys?

got my exams going on so i might be on hiatus for a bit, but ill include rank I to rank III after i get back, plus naval will finally get a real TT.
plus some br adjustments and maybe some new vehicles

1 Like

3 Likes

agreed. subtree of chinese TT

1 Like

You want another f-16, mirage and jeff in China? As well as migs

Erase this post quick, don’t let Gaijin see this, they will add on Italy tech tree

1 Like

isnt land rover british?

lmao Italy being settled as the pizza delivery guys of WT

All fast things with wheels with a gun above who can deliver pizza it’s added on Italy

2 Likes

That just seems like sticking all of Eastern Europe together, not a good idea.

2 Likes

Cento has been dissolved long ago. Relations between the member states have changed.

1 Like

dame, a mirage with american, franch and chinese equipment/weapon, so fking crazy

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of other nations using other nations stuff ,as the Chinese tech tree shows after a while they did some mix matching with the things they got.

1 Like

Pakistan + bangladesh tt ?!

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢁⠈⢻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⡀⠭⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣷⣶⣶⡆⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣼⣿⣿⠿⠶⠙⣿⡟⠡⣴⣿⣽⣿⣧⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣟⣭⣾⣿⣷⣶⣶⣴⣶⣿⣿⢄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣩⣿⣿⣿⡏⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⡋⠘⠷⣦⣀⣠⡶⠁⠈⠁⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣍⠃⣴⣶⡔⠒⠄⣠⢀⠄⠄⠄⡨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡘⠿⣷⣿⠿⠟⠃⠄⠄⣠⡇⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⢁⣷⣠⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣠⣾⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠻ ⡿⠟⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⡯⢓⣴⣾⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⡟⣷⠄⠹⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄

3 Likes

Oh my God, what did I see?

1 Like

M4A1E6. Picture taken by my clan mate.

location?