Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

i think its not OK :(

3 Likes

Why not? If you meant the rivalry between Pakistan and Bharat, we already have China and Taiwan in the same tree.

No

China and Taiwan are both Chinese.
Pakistan and bharat are not both Indian

4 Likes

first, the international community recognizes the one china principle, both the communist party of china or Taiwan authorities are china, both sides only have political differences, just like we cant treating texas as an independent country, but pakistan and india(or bharat) are not a complete country, or you can ask the pakistani, bangladeshi or indian in the forum, among the people I have met in forum, they do not support this joint TT

7 Likes

just as the community helper said

3 Likes

I support the people of Pakistan and Bangladesh having their own tech tree, which reminds me of a time long ago when China didn’t have its own tech tree.

2 Likes

Bangladeshi tank simulator. It looks quite cute.

Anyone know which J10 variant is this?

it can only be J10CE

3 Likes

J10CE and EFT/Rafale is a weird combination though

it most likely from last year’s qatar military exercise, pakistan’s J10CE VS qatar’s Rafale

This is actually BAF’s future plan. J10 procurement is finalised however it’s still unclear whether we will buy Rafale or Eurofighter.

my bad, i didnt see the “future plan”

1 Like

JF-17 PFX. It’s said to be a 4.5 gen stealth variant of JF-17.

1 Like

i just hope this doesn’t end up being replaced by either the KAAN or the J-31 as an indigenous aircraft is always better for dealing with sanctions etc.
plus this will be a great unique vehicle for the TT

1 Like

JF-20. Anyone have any information about this?

1 Like

Which video did you get this from?

Idk… a guy linked a pakdefenseforum thread about this being a passion project of an enthusiast. Altho the link now points to quran.com i would assume that this is as he says, a fake leak.
As sad as it is for enthusiasts, this is better for the country as secrecy is paramount for Project AZM