Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

More likely than not Gaijin would add this vehicle with lowered glass, thus making traverse a non issue.

still crew will be a traverse hinderance

In any case, with the arguments you present we should be expecting vehicles such as FIAT 6614 with the same armament to be at a much lower BR than 6.3. It isn’t.

Light vehicles for obvious reasons don’t take their protection into account as much as other classes of vehicle do.
Yes, obviously this doesn’t mean their protection is to be ignored, but much more emphasis is placed on whether the armament works at the BR in combination with the mobility.

This being an incredibly mobile vehicle with a gun that is particularly powerful and present at the mid-tiers should therefore be compared to those similar vehicles that can be found at those ranks.
It would therefore also be placed at a similar BR.

And yes, it would be a very easy target at low tier. So what? Same goes for many similar vehicles in regards to their armament and protection.

1 Like

you make good points but i was suggesting this as a low teir to boost the lineups by assuming it was poorly armed with ammunition

It’s meant to be used this way
(It’s not the same vehicle)
Turret traverse shouldn’t be a issue. It can traverse over the crew’s head just like what we see in some truck based SPAAs

2 Likes

Hisar O+ for Bangladesh. It’s going to delivered this year.

1 Like

I really want to see Pakistan+Bangladesh, but they are almost completely copy and paste. World War II involved purchasing American/Soviet style equipment, while Cold War modernity involved purchasing American/Soviet/Chinese style equipment. It’s almost complete replication.

4 Likes

Compared to independent technology trees, I think they are more suitable as subtrees or to place these vehicles on the technology trees sold in their country, or as a secondary technology tree for the new folding technology tree

4 Likes

its no denying C&P is high, but considering this is the inevitable direction of WT’s progression if gaijin wants this game not to die.
these kinds of TT will be something we just have to accept.
what we need isnt uniqueness if the matchmaker can learn to place vehicles of a similar origin from different nations into the same team

Spoiler

the british shouldnt have colonised us if they didnt want us to have their vehicles ;P
and americans shouldve kept to their own continent but noOOOO

3 Likes

stop! i still want to play WT (

2 Likes

What about a combined Pakistan + Bharat + Bangladesh tech tree?

i think its not OK :(

3 Likes

Why not? If you meant the rivalry between Pakistan and Bharat, we already have China and Taiwan in the same tree.

No

China and Taiwan are both Chinese.
Pakistan and bharat are not both Indian

4 Likes

first, the international community recognizes the one china principle, both the communist party of china or Taiwan authorities are china, both sides only have political differences, just like we cant treating texas as an independent country, but pakistan and india(or bharat) are not a complete country, or you can ask the pakistani, bangladeshi or indian in the forum, among the people I have met in forum, they do not support this joint TT

7 Likes

just as the community helper said

3 Likes

I support the people of Pakistan and Bangladesh having their own tech tree, which reminds me of a time long ago when China didn’t have its own tech tree.

2 Likes

Bangladeshi tank simulator. It looks quite cute.

Anyone know which J10 variant is this?