Off-topic/General chat for Britain

woah us not getting done over? incredible…

Won’t believe it until I see it however lol

yeah looks very good, a little too good, especially after the last update but its from a reliable source and backed by Gszabi so its a YIPPEE from me

2 Likes
1 Like

The mig 21 disappoints me tbh. Doesn’t work in the tree like at all.
Same with the IFV, Desert Warrior is fun, but I’d have prefered a CTA40 based platform. As it stands the Desert Warrior is just a worse Dardo. (Worse hp/t and armour).
Churchill AVRE will be intresting depending on model tbh:

• 230mm mortar with under 100m of range
  • 165 like on the Cent mk.5 AVRE
  • theres also a prototype with a 241mm recoilless gun with ~400m of range. (Prototype was called Ardeer Aggie)
    Shar is hype though!

Yeah, Mig-21 makes 0 sense. Once again it would be them just throwing a soviet vehicle at us for the sake of bodging our tree without actually fixing the issues within it.

1 Like

The MIG-21 does seem an odd choice to make. What did it carry? Could see it being sqn vehicle maybe? Maybe even a prem?

R73 R77 HMD better radar and RWR

r77s, r73s, etc, if im not mistaken it could also carry TV guided bombs from the russians

1 Like

Ohh, that’s pretty cool. Shame it’s not a Mig-29.

It may be because Gaijin doesn’t want to give us the Typhoon yet as well as aircraft that can carry ASRAAM’s

2 Likes

desert warrior just showed up in a recent leak list

Yeah, from a credible source and backed by gszabi

Plus the avre awooga

(The list btw)

1 Like

Very true, love all AVRE’s

Depends which avre tho… as theres two, the spigot mortar or the 165mm

Both would be cool

1 Like

Churchill mk7 AVRE would be cool tho with its high pen and mk7 armour would be a decent 5.7

1 Like

I want a tech tree Centurion Mk.5, probably without the ERA to keep the premium one unique:

And the Centurion Mk.12:

1 Like

I saw this the other day, I’ve watched it so many times, for some reason its amazing to me how tightly this thing pulls without TVC or a particularly large number/area of fins.

1 Like