Off-topic/General chat for Britain

I really wish GR7 could back to 11.3, 11.7 is so painful… I don’t know how to deal with F14 or MIG23ML if they don’t wanna dogfight with me…

Yeah… Should have stayed with 9Ls and gone down in BR. Getting Aim-9Ms was a mistake. They also need to undo the BOL nerfs.

1 Like

They need to remove indian tanks from britain tech tree and add them to russia
Its weird to see t90 in britain

1 Like

Yep, most agree to that, so many options instead from Challenger 1 variants used by Jordan to Canadian Leopards. (or better yet, literally any IFV or Light tank for 10.3) But instead they added a T-90. Purely to buff our TT

4 Likes

Keep 9M is ok, they are not so OP as before. The main issue is nobody plays it, so its BR won’t reduced anymore( in AB it is 12.3 lmao)

Im doubting 11.3 with 9Ms, simply because it does have those BOL and is due to get MAWS soon™. But yeah, there is pretty heavy compression. Ive not played it recently, not since the BR changes. going from 11.0 to 11.7 in SB has put me off it for now.

1 Like

IMG_20240211_110642

Dry, semi-sweet, sparkling

Unfortunately, the wordplay is lost here, because in Russian, instead of sparkling, we use the word playfull

2 Likes

wanted to draw a lot of attention to my post using reddit. But the account must exist for more than 3 days :С

4 Likes

Does anyone have a friend with reddit?)))

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve been banned twice so I’m no use.

1 Like

Another ru sugest created

6 Likes

3 Likes

For what? Its my first nation. I play only Britain

1 Like

Amout of tea bags in that cup

Its 800ml
it need more than one tea bag

3 Likes

Fellow british naval enjoyers, give my naval topic a like :D

Spoiler

How I would improve naval

1 Like

Any more word on when we get our BOL chaff/flare launchers de-nerf-batted?*

Harrier GR7 was okay until it basically lost 50% of it’s countermeasures (and the countermeasures it does have left aren’t as effective as they once were vs. top-tier IR missiles). Same for the Tornado F3 - not exactly an overpowered monster so the nerf has hit it harder than it had any right to.

*This being the technical term unique to War Thunder along withother such fan favourites as ‘not-a-buggerised’ and ‘getting Stona’d’.

3 Likes

when gaijin decide to look at it