Off Topic Discussion

Just a casual 42o Celsius in Melbourne today. Gave the aircon a good work out.

1 Like

my heater is also working overtime today, it’s -4 where I am right now and the years heaviest snow storm is going on

2 Likes

Currently -1 where I’m working and my heater has packed in. Only been here for 40 minutes and got about another 8 hours of this.

Was forecast heavy snow with an amber weather warning but I can see the towns and hills around me are covered but all there is for me is ice.

Looks pretty across the valley though.

2 Likes

Looks lovely.

We’ve got a lot of bush fires due to the wind, even had dry lightning last night set off a bunch.

1 Like

From the mist (Royal Mail van),a shape, a ship is taking form.


3 Likes

Pain.

Putting in 142 of these is torture my fingers are just raw.

3 Likes

What plane is that? And what brand

Oof.

What is the running thing on your profile?

Cobi’s AJS37 set.

2 Likes

It’s a flair from the infantry CBT. If you got accepted you can use it from the profile settings.

1 Like

Ah ok, sadly I got denied

image

I wish I could have graphics pre-sets for different maps/weathers.

2 Likes


One kill in the Scimmie off supplanting the Fox as my most ground kills ;-;

Better get busy then ig

Random, but do the anime tanks have other skins besides the anime ones? Want a backup 2a4m but not in that ugly camo lol

1 Like

The normal selection is available

4 Likes

Nice. Thanks!

1 Like

Alright
The BMPTs finally moved

Spoiler

114 kills
rockets only

will probably make a deathtage


Aaaaaaand that’s 1000+ ground kills in mah Scimmie

1 Like

Next challenge, 1000 L3/33 kills

I think I’ll be mixing in some TOWs, my expectations were rock bottom but jesus christ