Off Topic Discussion

Alrighty thank you

After sending video of flying the Hornet in sim and Shaw!ing in chat to friends, I was gifted silksong.

The longcon worked.

1 Like

Enjoy! Currently going for the last achievement in it

I got some more friends with me in work.


(There’s a chicken outside and they want it)

What happened to suggestions passed for December?

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1oj2j1u/war_thunder_calendar_of_sales_2025_2/

Here if you want detail about things like this.

1 Like

Soon.

4 Likes

™?

2 Likes

just had interesting 2v1 in F-16A that started with Phantom FGR.2 merging with me.

Seeing him enter the dogfight i was like

fgr

May the force be with the poor suggestion moderator who is currently reviewing all the pending suggestions of every minesweeper in existence

1 Like

Oh jesus christ 71 new suggestions. That mod must be knackered.

2 Likes

I just witnessed something so funny, an opp rammed my plane after I died and it counted me the kill, how is that even possible?
I even got the “severe damage” when he hit my plane, and then the kill message when he died

Gotta love HESH some times lmao

3 Likes

Anyone knows how i turn off the stupid tooltip keybinds for the radar ? It’s driving me nuts.

image

Options > Controls > Radar/IRST control > “Radar control screen” I think, you’ll have to bind a key

I’ll give it a try, thx.

Actually i don’t have the option “Radar control screen”

my bad

“Activation of visual radar control”

Doesn’t exist either somehow:

image

that’s weird, maybe it’s called something else on PC? The option was in weaponry for me, not Radar/IRST control

Spoiler