Nordic Christmas :)
Brother I’m French
Imma go to the army I guess then
Or maybe the air force while I’m at it
Guys I just got rammed by a teammate and it counted me a teamkill, what?
the Armeé de l’Air et de l’Espace could likely use some new guys rn
Enlisting Isn’t a shame
hell they’re even trying to convince Luftwaffe technicians to come work in France
Yeah the French military kinda lacks personnel
So I was gifted Su-30MKK (perks of working in a field where even friends playing WT require your services) and realized i have zero PLAAF decals lol.
Any idea/chance where was this one obtainable

and if it will be obtainable again?
Has it been available? I have the PLA Ground Forces version which is a green stripe on the bottom instead of blue, which was for PLA Army day 2024
Not sure actually.
was available November 2024
surprised I missed that
maybe it’ll be available again, but can never be sure with these things
oof
The fan in the cockpit of the Indonesian Mi-35 doesn’t spin
Literally unplayable

Guys I’m so happy I finally got da thingy
Now I can finally die to 11.0 jets with my 10.0 instead of dying to 10.0 jets with my 9.0
Mirage 3E is fun. Sure its a bit heavier but gets much better kit with RWR and flares/chaff
I’ll grind it too of course
how do I get this guy off my plane?
he came inside one day and now I can’t kick him off!
he only sits there and appreciates the sunset sometimes, meanwhile im fighting for my life out here, I don’t need dead weight!
Emergency melee specialist, he’ll grab his desk and throw it at close up interceptors

that was pain
they really need to double check all Helis and make sure they have at least some stock ATGMs





