Off Topic Discussion

mirage has better turn rate etc and should be more capable overall, just like with the t80bvm the stock costs might be low in the F-111 but might rise higher then the Mirage IIIC when both are fully stocked

F-111A spaded seems to be at 12 519.

13 556 for IIIC spaded.

But anyway, US repair cost help indeed, all French jets cost more, even the US ones cost more than their US variants.

that problem ain’t exactly France exclusive

I tried it again 2 month ago and was shocked what the game has become …

i know but was always one of the worst case for years

Sweden used to be even worse

but now it doesn’t matter anymore because Repair costs have changed

They have changed more for some than for others x)

Can one of you guys show me MFD HUD on Mirage 2000-5F?

1 Like

9Bs are a joke so the missile argument is not good even if it does have 8

still, MAW, better speed, CMs, enough bomb for soloting all the base, more easy to use gun, etc…

Cost or BR or both should be higher.

hey, they always make me nostalgic of the old days where they were the Best missile

I dislike that argument

never were, 9Es were added at the same time, also bases are broken rn and do not respawn

you’re so wrong

9E were added I think one or 2 Majors after with the Introduction of the F4C

9B were added with the Late Sabres and F-100 at the same time as R3S which came on the MiG-19PT

oh god the old days ._.

remember when F4E was OP because it had AiM-9J and Flares?

1 Like

I just played tried the update. The Vickers mk. 11 floats. The UK tree finally has a floating tank.

I was wrong, they had AN update where they were the best but they were still 6G at the time, yes they were the best missile ingame with 6G for one update

also the YAH-64 does not seem to show itself as being spaded maybe some hidden mod?

you needed actual skill and tactics to use them

especially because back then the game would write MISSILE WARNING in Red on your screen in AirRB once a Missile was fired at you

Btw is YAH-64 good?Should I buy it(SL)?