Off Topic Discussion

imo all types of Series are too time consuming

Yeah, there are some questionable designs out there for sure.

You surely like Girls und panzer then.

Content = boobs ?

dont forget the funny ones like Paternosteraufzug

I also read more manga nowadays. I’ve been meaning to watch some this season as some of my favourite mangas got an anime.

1 Like

Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Cornish all are Celtic : D

What type of Austrian? I live in Vorarlberg, every goddamn village has it’s own language

cornish, isn’t that a type of cat?

Ah zhe barely legal ones

Bruh,

1 Like

if you dig deep enough into the rabbit hole you find the weirdest shit yeah

jup did watch it, got the collab in world of tanks when it was decent game as well

while not wrong, i mostly have audio on the backround to listen to her podcast style or the music streams she does, besides that her model is rather simplistic as well not to much going on there if you compare it with others

I got into playing War Thunder due to a fanfic server of that series.

tho my account was older than that.

2 Likes

Ah you need to blur the middle one lmao

1 Like

jup that cat definitely looks like it’d speak whatever is on DMs sign

1 Like

ah fuck

2 Likes

I bought the Anko Panzer IV H and then never touched WoT again.

your WoT account is cursed now

looked trough this season releases. first of all goblin slayer season 2 release, now thats sth that would intrest me, besides that best guesses of ones you might mean are Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki ,Boushoku no Berserk or maybe Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S-Rank ni Natteta . Thats the more typical action ones for this season i would guess that i prefer the most out of the releases at least

i grinded it for the playstation and played a good bit longer if i remember right

1 Like