Off Topic Discussion

I don’t get the appeal of vtubers at all

1 Like

I do neither

the what ?

Mi 24

Spoiler

Eurocopter Tiger, they are mostly the same but have differences so i had to readjust the model and account for changes, thats why i counted them as 2 skins, 3 soonish because the damn block 3 is different once again as well

Spoiler

Generaly Eurocopter is still getting changes as well, i still dont get around to completly finishing it

1 Like

of course there are big tiddies on it

u would have prevered a loli? not my taste but each to their own shrug, jokes aside , those arent even that bad lol

1 Like

I dunno, I prefer my vehicles to just not have pics of people on em

1 Like

and thats fair enough, u dont need to see them in game either way, well besides funny japan heli, or the occasional decal

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen more comedy geniuses use the 8 and 0 decals to put dicks on their tanks than I’ve seen pin-up decals so far lol

generaly i only realy use skins for planes or helis, stealth isnt realy an issue for those in the first placed compared to tanks, i do not have any desire to drive around in e sport tanks, as cool as they sometimes look, way to obvious

2 Likes

doesn’t help that they are real like this famous image.

I don’t think I’ve seen this one before.
7630ef411bcfc005c018a69153933bdc

And this image of a Grils und Panzer character on the side of a tank
aiqc0Sg

And then I see all sorts of Shipgirl things with the boat side of things. heck, the USS Hornet museum has been collabing with Azur Lane.

1 Like

oh i am aware xD they are great, and it is great japan embraces their culture. germany does all kinds of skins as well for their planes, just that we dont have a strong or specific drawing style we are famous for

them not being able to be turned of by historical filter is realy funny to me

1 Like

That girl on the front of the helicopter must have some birth defects, her head is bigger than her body.

I don’t like diving I bright colours myself. I don’t mind the anime skins but I wouldn’t use one that are bright pink and blue.

Like if I where to use one it would have to be darker colours.

1 Like

thats just the chibi artstyle

ah. The Chibi artstyle.

ehh would have prefered other colours personaly as well, but thats just her colour scheme, gotta work with that i get, wt is generaly a smaller part why i watch her, she does great DJ stuff as well

1 Like

My brain when I want to look at the images knowingly they will be disgusting :

1 Like

People adding U to color for no reason.

I know art and beauty lie in the eyes of the beholder, but god damn I hate Chibi and Funko-Pop stuff

1 Like