Off Topic Discussion

ah ok, can you share the map when it’s done?

The map yea sure though it’s going to change a lot :)

I may even do a whole of Sodor change too

1 Like

what is this guy trying to tell?
hes A a german main and B negative in most vehicles

He has a skill issue lol

in top tier with CR2 i have no issue with aim as the dart actually does something

Bro really just said “skill issue” in response to APDS (or solid shot in general) massively underperforming when compared to APHE

his response

Says i only play Britain so i don’t know how bad other nations are
(Me with my f16)

I mean, I actually only play britain when it comes to ground battles, but how the fuck is it a skill issue if your shells shatter or you don’t one-shot enemy tanks using APDS?
If someone can’t get easy kills with APHE, that would be a skill issue, but crap like this?

Skill issue?

https://youtu.be/dQYZHyu6SZk?si=IzxDd-6qO3b-H24R

https://youtu.be/JxdezTTjVOs?si=ISpCNfPMho_aFqhN

1 Like

I hear the new tactical nuke cutscene is intense.

Just found this gem while looking for more examples of APDS sucking ass

2 Likes

Clearly bad aim he didn’t hit directly on driver 3 times

1 Like

Definitely can’t be an odd number as the Eurofighter’s pylons are symmetrical with the exception of the central one which is reserved for fuel tanks and targeting pods.

From the Eurofighter thread the theoretical maximum is 8, however in practise its usually 4 plus 2 SRAAM’s or 6 plus 2 SRAAM’s.

The eurofighter magazine is a concept of what it might look like supporting theoretical future stealth aircraft in a missile bus configuration but as of right now dual pylons don’t exist for Meteor only from Brimstone and ASRAAM.

2 Likes

If Germany can get like 4 Argentinian TT vehicles then I can’t see why Britain can’t get the CF-188

1 Like

I know all that - wich why i asked shini to provide his source

I mean those tank are co developed with germany (not the sk) so theres is that
CF-18 just has nothing to do with UK

Wha

hehe

1 Like

Where else would you put the CF-18? And what would be your opinion on a RAAF F/A-18 for the british tech tree?

No but seriously if they add the Canadian ADATS to fill in the holes. Then I’m sure it’s not to far fetched for the CF-18 to be added to Britain to fill in the holes.

Tbh I would be happy with ether but like I’ve said it’s more likely it’s going to be the CF-18

I bet it because the could add the CF-18/188 3-4 times with all the domestic mods done to it.