Object 292 10.3 is dead

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Literally just got a 5 kill game in it on my first match.

The thing will work at any tier. It has the highest penetrating round in the game. Do not play it as an MBT. You will die if you pay it as an MBT. The Object 292 is a glorified tank destroyer. Park it behind a hill or a rock and shoot a few times before repositioning to another hill or rock. 11.3 uptiers don’t affect this thing much because it has the highest penetrating round in the game. Play it like a tank destroyer with a turret.

26 Likes

Yeah and it was real fun facing hordes of them at 9.0… you’ll get over it I’m sure.

20 Likes

its so dead at 10.3, so dead in fact other 10.3 MBTs already had trouble dealing with it on downtiers

10 Likes

Yeah. I was playing ab with cross play turned off. It was just me against a challenger ii and a bunch of bots. It’s impossible. I need to turn cross play back on

1 Like

My guy you have the best dart in the game even in a full up tier you can decent damage

8 Likes

man youre just coping, it is fine at 10.3, imo it should actually be 10,7

12 Likes

Another day another skill issue thread

7 Likes

Womp Womp
eva-title (3)

14 Likes

I believed 10.3 or 10.7 was warranted (and we got 10.3) for the Obj. 292. I’m sorry but if you are crying about 11.3 uptiers imagine the poor 9.0 vehicles which had to play against that mammoth. My OF-40 (MTCA) and AMX-30 Super were both near unplayable due to the Obj. 292 spam.

This thing is a mix of a T-80U and T-80BV at the core, if your struggling with the decent armour and mobility it serves and not to mention the best dart in-game then there could be a issue on your end (playstyle).

8 Likes

Awwww you crying now because you can’t clap 9.0s who can’t do anything back to you for easy kills?

Get some actual skill. 292 is very definitely not dead and never will be with that gun and ammunition combination.

1 Like

The Obj 292 should’ve been 11.0-11.3 BR from the start

1 Like

So you mean you’ve finally been playing this tank at the BR it should have been this entire time?

5 Likes

I still think it’s funny i sold this tank for 85USD on the marketplace to somebody who probably thought it is OP.

1 Like

My guy you’re playing with crossplay turned off that puts you aginst some of the lowest skilled parts of the playerbase and you still cant make an 11.3 tank at 10.3 work???

Well your stats certainly explain why you cant make the 292 work, you only play arcade and the only hightier you own is the 292 go play the actual game for once and not arcade

6 Likes

git gud.

Agree - the 292’s gun doesn’t even do any damage. It can’t penetrate 15mm of RHA.

1 Like

Doubt

5 Likes

That’s due to light tanks and especially large wheeled light tanks having a black hole of a void inside the fighting compartment and not due to the dart itself.

Use the He you will kill everything